PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 06:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Merry Christmas - Have a Very EVO Christmas - I know a little early...

zone you know i liked your tp2 stuff and love this idea, you evo guys should be so lucky to have cooks like you do, us epic people have no "in house" cooks and i would take any chefs work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I know a lot of people complain when retailers start selling holiday items at the end of august and personally I don't see anything wrong with that since its a smart business choice being that many people like to shop early, decorate early and celebrate early. Now as far as a christmas themed rom, I honestly can't believe that anyone would complain about the freaking timing of this rom, its not like its the end of the world, sheesh. I mean seriously, no need to be a scrooge. Zone23, the screen shots look awesome and I will be flashing this for sure, thanks for your hard work. If anyone else has an issue then just create your own damn christmas rom and release it the end of next week.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

I posted these in @ xda with this great rom. Some other wallpapers for your holiday spirit.

I don't take much credit..some were resized...but all created (entire or parts) by others.

Last edited by Vegasden; 11-19-2010 at 06:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Vegas I was gonna go do that so you saved my me some time. For that I thank you..

Vegasden.Christmas.Walls.zip & Additional Christmas Fonts added to post 1

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 11-19-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Zone I just flashed Slayers Green flip clock from Riptides clear froyo thread and it looks great with your Evo Merry Christmas Riptide themed ROM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snap20101119_150808.jpg (10.3 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Hey Zone I just flashed Slayers Green flip clock from Riptides clear froyo thread and it looks great with your Evo Merry Christmas Riptide themed ROM
Correct! the RED one looks awesome as well.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:13 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I posted these in @ xda with this great rom. Some other wallpapers for your holiday spirit.

I don't take much credit..some were resized...but all created (entire or parts) by others.
Love them thanks for sharing!

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

thank you sir. even DL likes Christmas time.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
thank you sir. even DL likes Christmas time.
Thought you celebrated Kwanza?

Looks killer Zone! Great job will take her for a spin.

*****EDIT*****
Looks a-MAZE-ing Bro! I grabbed Rips version. The level of customization is incredible, hardly a stone unturned.
All major components check out, quick as hell. Sounds and wallpapers are great.

Observations-
-epst may need a downgrade as ##775# doesnt work. I always test that to make sure ## codes work. It may be the only code that doesnt but that's the only way I know to do the PRL hack to force roaming to VZW.
-the default font is a bit tough to read due to it's size-I know you included the link to switch fonts-just fyi.
-in rips theme the batt percent is tough to read sometimes when the taskbar is white due to its white letters. Most (only?) evident in Market, again-just fiy.

Great, great job!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-20-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dave01978 is keeping up the good workdave01978 is keeping up the good work

been running this rom all day, and its been good, and I love the look of it

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development