PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 05:21 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Merry Christmas - Have a Very EVO Christmas - I know a little early...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
not to rain on your parade. it does look like a nice ROM but im one of those sticklers who like to celebrate holidays in order an as you said its a month and a half away. not to be rude but just stating my opinion....
Some people like celebrating Christmas early I know people that have their tree up and I will too soon. Maybe its the reason not the season you should look into celebrating because it seems your not much for what it stands for. Not being rude just stating my opinion.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:22 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I dont think it's anyones business if zone wants to post a Christmas themed ROM.....if u dont like it, dont flash it. and if you have nothing nice to say about it, dont say anything.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

How about this?

This ROM looks freaking awesome and I see no reason to remove it or be offended by anyone's random opinion.

It's good you can fix anything needed right in time for after thanksgiving

If I can port this to HD2 I'll go ahead and try it out

Last edited by WarChild; 11-19-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: misspoke [now to no]
Old 11-19-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Like I said @ that other forum it was posted early so others could contribute. I have gotten some positive feed back like wallpapers that others have made. I do not have this on my phone at the moment. I thought maybe if people wanted to contribute they could and I would include some of it in the ROM. I can't do all of this in a day. I already have 4 ROMs that I currently maintain and added two more is quite a load. So it would be nice if I wasn't sitting at the computer making a ROM on Christmas Eve I do have a family. Thats all so lets just drop it the ROM will stay and lets have some contributions! You want a ringer included or a wallpaper post it, if I like it I will include it.

It would be nice if we were more of a team than just an individual with a ROM.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 11-19-2010 at 05:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
i dont think development is slow around here..
Really!?! Development here is definitely much much slower than it was even a year ago...

Thanks for the rom Zone, I'll probably flash this next Friday. I love the holiday themed roms and themes; I had my phone all Halloweened out in October.

Tapa tapa tapa
Old 11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Like I said @ that other forum it was posted early so others could contribute. I have gotten some positive feed back like wallpapers that others have made. I do not have this on my phone at the moment. I thought maybe if people wanted to contribute they could and I would include some of it in the ROM. I can't do all of this in a day. I already have 4 ROMs that I currently maintain and added two more is quite a load. So it would be nice if I wasn't sitting at the computer making a ROM on Christmas Eve I do have a family. Thats all so lets just drop it the ROM will stay and lets have some contributions! You want a ringer included or a wallpaper post it, if I like it I will include it.

It would be nice if we were more of a team than just an individual with a ROM.
it's all good zone.....just like orangekid said, ignore the haters, some ppl are not happy unless they're complaining about something. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

PPCGeeks.com » [ROM] – Christmas Comes Early for Evo Users!

very nice Orange
Old 11-19-2010, 06:03 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I saw that got posted too but I think OrangKid posted it unless I missed something.

CW
Old 11-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I think this is awesome...once I saw it, I thought it was great. I am going to play with it today, since I am home from work sick.

Great looking themed ROM...dont know why anyone would hate on it now or any time.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:07 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
I saw that got posted too but I think OrangKid posted it unless I missed something.

CW
u too quick w/ that reply, lol....I caught that too & edited
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development