PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM] 12.22.10 - EVO ZONE Christmas ROM - 3.70.651.1

First I want

to wish everyone

a Merry Christmas Yes

I realize its a month and a half

away. Attached is a ROM I made for

the holidays. I plan on flashing this to my

phone next week, but I wanted to get some

feed back before then. I hope you all enjoy it and

of course I wish you

all happy holidays.

Based on Calkulin 1.7.1

Merry Christmas RED

HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas RIPTIDE

HERE

Merry Christmas PURE

HERE

PURE HD CHRISTMAS - From Calkulins HD ROM

HERE

ROMs contain all the usual EVO ZONE stuff and comes
preset with Christmas ringtones (Thanks Vegasdenn), Icons,
and Wallpapers. Place this on your storage card and you'll
be ready for happy holidays..

As Always ENJOY!!!

Updated the following apps:

ES Explorer
YouTube
Gmail
Flashplayer
Voice Search
Titanium Backup
SMS Backup +
No Lock
Quickboot

Optimized PNG Files
Fixed Peep Notification Icon

Modified Status Bar Thanks Vegasdenn (RIPTIDE)

Updated PURE EVO CHRISTMAS HD (11:00PM EST)

Updated to 3.70.651.1 Includes:

Kindle
Blockbuster
Swype
Stock kernel

What is doesn't have:

Nascar
Nova

Fixed Favorites Issue
Fixed Text Frame Box

OK Well this is it, last flash of the Christmas ROM. It was a lot of fun and hope
those who downloaded enjoyed using it

OK maybe one more update:

Updated to Calkulin 1.7.1

Have a Merry Christmas Everybody

Additional Fonts Here:

224 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

Thanks Facha****

Donate Here!

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-22-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:16 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: Merry Christmas - Have a Very EVO Christmas - I know a little early...

I saw u post this the other day @ xda.....very nice
Old 11-19-2010, 12:20 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Nice. I'll give this a shot after Thanksgiving.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I saw u post this the other day @ xda.....very nice
Ya I left it up for a couple days and didn't seem to be any issues so I copied over here.. Didn't want to leave out my friends at PPCGeeks..

Last edited by zone23; 11-19-2010 at 12:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

***Wrong place to state my untactfull opinions***

Last edited by RidleyJ329; 11-19-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
not to rain on your parade. it does look like a nice ROM but im one of those sticklers who like to celebrate holidays in order an as you said its a month and a half away. not to be rude but just stating my opinion....
OK I PMed the mod to delete the thread from now on it will be on XDA were its been for about 4 days with zero complaints. Bye...
Old 11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i didnt mean anything personal by it. there is no need to remove it. you're a VIP member and would obviously know the "layout of the land" around here better than i would.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
i didnt mean anything personal by it. there is no need to remove it.
No thats OK I get your drift its not personal.. I would have thought that if anyone was going to complain it would have been XDA. Kinda surprised maybe this is why the development over he is kinda slow.

I take it back one person complained about the wallpaper..

Reported..

Last edited by zone23; 11-19-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

i dont think development is slow around here.. but im gonna quit before i stick my foot any further in my mouth. im sorry. again, its a very nice ROM and im sure others will enjoy it.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

actually, this is a cool idea IMO

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 11-19-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development