PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
I have both versions of the 1-26-11 ROM I think that is the one you want correct?
if you can post the standalone version that would be great! thanks
Old 03-25-2011, 11:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

duvonm is a n00b
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

hello for some reason I can not update wireless tether for root users? Is there something i have to do to update? Thanks
Old 03-26-2011, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by duvonm View Post
hello for some reason I can not update wireless tether for root users? Is there something i have to do to update? Thanks
You need to uninstall first... Then you can install the update

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2011, 12:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

duvonm is a n00b

thanks
Old 03-27-2011, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

I found the 1.10.11 standalone version on the web - the one before the color taskbar icons:

http://dl.123rom.mobi/htcevo4g/sprin...1_01.10.11.zip

And here's the 12.31.10 standalone - the one before the drop down notification widget was added:

http://dl.123rom.mobi/htcevo4g/sprin...1_12.31.10.zip

Last edited by chino331; 03-27-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Im wondering if maybe there is an issue with this ROM? I have been having a lot of issues installing apps from the market or side loading.. a few days ago I installed the new AMAZON ANDROID MARKET (yes this installed) and none of the apps would install from it either.. so, I did a factory reset of my phone, installed the latest sprint lovers rom and then used TITANIUM BACKUP to restore all my apps. well, it seemed to be OK for a while BUT now I am getting DEXOPT FAILED for some apps in google market or amazon market and some apps still WONT update and I had one reboot my phone trying to update.

What is going on?? this is now a clean install except for using titanium backup to restore the apps... it appears I can install a lot more then I could before BUT its still not correct... Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks...
Old 03-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

did you wipe before installing the Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Im wondering if maybe there is an issue with this ROM? I have been having a lot of issues installing apps from the market or side loading.. a few days ago I installed the new AMAZON ANDROID MARKET (yes this installed) and none of the apps would install from it either.. so, I did a factory reset of my phone, installed the latest sprint lovers rom and then used TITANIUM BACKUP to restore all my apps. well, it seemed to be OK for a while BUT now I am getting DEXOPT FAILED for some apps in google market or amazon market and some apps still WONT update and I had one reboot my phone trying to update.

What is going on?? this is now a clean install except for using titanium backup to restore the apps... it appears I can install a lot more then I could before BUT its still not correct... Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks...

Old 03-28-2011, 01:57 AM
Almost a VIP

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
did you wipe before installing the Rom?
Yes BUT not the SD card as I had my backups and settings on there.. I was able to wipe the internal memory of the phone, erase the android_Secure folder from the SD card, install the rom, and use titanium explorer to get my programs and settings back and it worked pretty well except for a few and this DEXOPT issue..
Old 03-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Yes BUT not the SD card as I had my backups and settings on there.. I was able to wipe the internal memory of the phone, erase the android_Secure folder from the SD card, install the rom, and use titanium explorer to get my programs and settings back and it worked pretty well except for a few and this DEXOPT issue..
It sounds like it may be a problem with your sd card. Copy you TB folder to your computer and format your sd card. If your TB folder is affected by the bad sd card you may loose your data and have to start from scratch. Something is definitely going on with your phone because this rom is solid for so many people. The variable seems to be when you install apps using your backups.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

I think cruise has it right. I flashed this rom and used TB and started getting massive slowness, lock-ups and such when it seemed fine before I restored anything. Wiped and reflashed but just installed everything from appbrain and it has been fine.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development