View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:37 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

did you wipe before installing the Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Im wondering if maybe there is an issue with this ROM? I have been having a lot of issues installing apps from the market or side loading.. a few days ago I installed the new AMAZON ANDROID MARKET (yes this installed) and none of the apps would install from it either.. so, I did a factory reset of my phone, installed the latest sprint lovers rom and then used TITANIUM BACKUP to restore all my apps. well, it seemed to be OK for a while BUT now I am getting DEXOPT FAILED for some apps in google market or amazon market and some apps still WONT update and I had one reboot my phone trying to update.

What is going on?? this is now a clean install except for using titanium backup to restore the apps... it appears I can install a lot more then I could before BUT its still not correct... Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks...