PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I also am having a major battery issue with the latest build... I have ben on the charger all day and have hardly used my phone at all and I have only made it to 50%, then I unhooked it and it fell to 25% in about ten minutes???
Sounds like you are having the PRI 1.90 problem. This PRI requires you to run all the new radios, 3.70 software, and prefers the HTC #15 kernel that came with the 3.70 release. Many people over at xda that flashed the PRI 1.90 and didn't also do the radios and 3.70 software experienced huge battery drains and 100% awake times. Go over to the xda forums and look for the flashable PRI 1.90 posts and see if any of their solutions work for you. You may need to reflash the update and radios, or revert your PRI back to 1.70.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:13 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] 12/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Tha might be your battery. I just went 10 hours straight and have 68% battery remaining.
Actually, I think I figured it out. Touchdown exchange was running in the background trying to sync all of my work e-mail/calendar since 11-28-10. Took it about 2 hours since I was mobile. Didn't even realize it. Today, I've been off the charger since 8am and I'm at 93%, so it is draining more like normal... Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:45 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Okay. Weird. I am having really bad problems with the notification bar not responding and the capacitive buttons and rosie buttons occasionally not responding. I installed the all-in-one mod this last round so I would get a clean install. Has anyone ever had this happen before?
Old 12-20-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
thanks again chris everything working fine on the lasted rom. 1 thing i did notice. all your rom before... sprint visual voice mail is umninstallable but on this rom not. thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] 12/20/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

New rom is up guys...Standalone is posted. The all-in-one is still uploading. See first post for changelog.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: $print

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] 12/20/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Chris The All-in-one link isn't working... do you have it down right now?
Old 12-20-2010, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: $print

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor

Got the Standalone version, and just started installing it... I LOVE the old ASCI scrolling text through back! Great work Chris
Old 12-21-2010, 02:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dseda86x is just getting started
My trial for swype ended? I thought that they included it now. Im using the rom from 12/16 on a clean install.

Swyped from my HTC Evo 4g
Old 12-21-2010, 09:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] 12/20/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Still waiting to finish dl.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: [ROM] 12/21/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Finished dl and it seems to be the new cab fm simpleroot. Actually I'm interested the method that works. Can someone point

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development