View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:13 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Tha might be your battery. I just went 10 hours straight and have 68% battery remaining.
Actually, I think I figured it out. Touchdown exchange was running in the background trying to sync all of my work e-mail/calendar since 11-28-10. Took it about 2 hours since I was mobile. Didn't even realize it. Today, I've been off the charger since 8am and I'm at 93%, so it is draining more like normal... Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!