PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2010, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
8/4/2010 Longhorn Froyo

Longhorn FROYO

Thanks must go to OMJ, dsixda. OMJ thanks for answering my questions i had with the android kitchen and also thanks to dsixda for making such a great kitchen. Also thanks to drgnlover for making such an awesome animation for me.

All right a little bit about my self well this is my first android device i been on the TP for the longest time and had the TP2 for like a week before i went to the EVO. I made some pretty darn good ROMS in my opinion in the TP and TP2 i was the guy that made the folders in the all programs areas first and help others on how i did it.

Whats new is its the new froyo rom and i have app2sd working also wifi tether works

About the ROM
I took out all the sprint stuff, added Astro, a better calculator, task panel x.
8/4/10
Code:
ADDED
Calculator
Superuser Permission
TaskPanel
Wireless Teather 2.0.7
new OTA Updates
Animation

REMOVED
amazonMp3
Twitter
FoorPrints
Nascar
Sprint Nav
NFL
Promotion
QIK
TV

COMMING SOON
LED LIGHT
Notes
USB Tethering
and many to come if you think there is something majority of people uses.

Right now this is a Beta ROM no bugs that i know of but being its my first release to the public i want you the users to test it and give me on feedback on what needs to be added maybe an app i forgot to be added or maybe remove some apps.

i am not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your phone.

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 08-04-2010 at 11:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development