PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 09:17 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/21/10 Longhorn V 1.0 Beta

theme? or stock?

Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
theme? or stock?
no theme as of yet
Old 06-21-2010, 09:26 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have used your roms before, im sure something good will come.. the party is just getting started.... glad to have you on the android playground.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

also i believe i have app2sd but not 100% sure if some one could verify if its working
Old 06-22-2010, 04:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

magicalan is keeping up the good workmagicalan is keeping up the good work

another university fan YOUR like my best friend.... its just SCHOOL dammit
Old 06-22-2010, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

i'm not entirely certain why some of the chefs are removing footprints. it actually works properly on these phones.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
i'm not entirely certain why some of the chefs are removing footprints. it actually works properly on these phones.
becausei dont use it and tons of other people dont use it if you want it you can download it
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Did the Wired Tethering APK work for you?
Old 06-22-2010, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Did the Wired Tethering APK work for you?
i downloaded the .apk to my desktop havent moved it to my phone yet been kinda busy going to try it tonight if my g/f dosnt kill me she hates when i do the phone stuff.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
i downloaded the .apk to my desktop havent moved it to my phone yet been kinda busy going to try it tonight if my g/f dosnt kill me she hates when i do the phone stuff.
Tell her that she has to love you for you, Dodge...as I sneak out of the room to my computer to send this message and then sneak back to bed

Tp

P.S. Welcome to the EVO...Glad to see some of the strong WinMo Chefs heading this way!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development