PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is your LEO dialer working ? On incoming calls I get a gray screen. Really weird. Would you mind sharing your .erv file so I can compare. Thanks.
Yeah, I'm getting the same gray screen on incoming calls.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:31 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint <--anything else would be uncivilized

PaydayJones is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaydayJones View Post
Doing this now... I shall report back and let you know what happens.
I can confirm that replacing the mail files from the other sys does give you threaded email in the 23105 .... working like a champ so far!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaydayJones View Post
I can confirm that replacing the mail files from the other sys does give you threaded email in the 23105 .... working like a champ so far!
Did you mean 23102?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

For anybody using 6.5.x ...

Other than the task mgr issue that bothers the heck out of me, what if anything are ya'll doing about the very skinny title bar at the top? Is there a way to make it a little thicker? On the 6.5.x roms i've built it is very thin (by design i know) and makes it a pain in the ass to get the Notification Manager to drop down... I have to actually use my stylus or my fingernail to get it to drop ... unlike the title bars in 6.5 which i can simply use my finger.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

The Weez is a n00b

I'm not seeing the youtube player in this ROM; is that right?

If so, what is the application I should be looking for? (not sure if there are multiple players out there)
Old 02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weez View Post
I'm not seeing the youtube player in this ROM; is that right?

If so, what is the application I should be looking for? (not sure if there are multiple players out there)

this is the kitchen thread, so I'm assuming you are cooking your own ROM? in which case, you can just select the youtube app as part of the ROM and it will cook in.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:20 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post

Don't have the files no more, but you can get the original upload here (http://www.mediafire.com/?ntivgz0jf2d) and then manually organize it. Just follow the layout of the other sys, and it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.
roger, I'll get to working on that, now I think I'll wait till the D2 sense gets ported to VGA before I cook a new ROM, will use a good 6.5 when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

like yer new avatar....is that u after eating too many apples? lol
naw that's me when I open my fridge and realize I'm out, then go to pour me a crown and coke and see that I'm out of coke.

true story
Old 02-04-2010, 02:24 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
roger, I'll get to working on that, now I think I'll wait till the D2 sense gets ported to VGA before I cook a new ROM, will use a good 6.5 when that happens.

naw that's me when I open my fridge and realize I'm out, then go to pour me a crown and coke and see that I'm out of coke.

true story
At least you still had Crown...
Old 02-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
For anybody using 6.5.x ...

Other than the task mgr issue that bothers the heck out of me, what if anything are ya'll doing about the very skinny title bar at the top? Is there a way to make it a little thicker? On the 6.5.x roms i've built it is very thin (by design i know) and makes it a pain in the ass to get the Notification Manager to drop down... I have to actually use my stylus or my fingernail to get it to drop ... unlike the title bars in 6.5 which i can simply use my finger.
As you already said, it's by design. there's no way you can make it thicker.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
At least you still had Crown...

yes sir, that was the redeemer, I had to pull a mcguyver and grab cold water, a bunch of lemon juice extract, and poured in some crown for a ghetto crown and 7. Wasn't the best but it coulda been a lot worse.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development