PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 09:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
sorry for the delay in kitchen update....I'll be including Sense 2.1, though I havent had a chance to test it.

I rebuilt the kitchen based off calkulins v4.2......cooked a rom & now the radio is acting funny....shows no signal strength, just the dots as if it's searching for signal, but data works fine. Went back to current kitchen, all good.
Delay???

Happy Birthday !

Have a wonderfull day!

Old 12-24-2009, 09:30 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
sorry for the delay in kitchen update....I'll be including Sense 2.1, though I havent had a chance to test it.

I rebuilt the kitchen based off calkulins v4.2......cooked a rom & now the radio is acting funny....shows no signal strength, just the dots as if it's searching for signal, but data works fine. Went back to current kitchen, all good.
Hey the signal bars is a reg edit that was left out of that kitchen. Ill get it for you.

Here is the reg for the Globe:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CDMARSSI]
"EnableDataAnimation" = dword:00000000
"Enable1XEVStatus" = dword:00000001

Fix for the signal bars:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\DualRSSI\CDMA]
"EnableDualSignal" = dword:00000000

Thanks to SOHKis. He found these for me over in Calks Kitchen thread. I have tested and it does fix the signal bars and globe.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 12-24-2009 at 09:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:04 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Delay???

Happy Birthday !

Have a wonderfull day!
Thx Don!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Hey the signal bars is a reg edit that was left out of that kitchen. Ill get it for you.

Here is the reg for the Globe:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CDMARSSI]
"EnableDataAnimation" = dword:00000000
"Enable1XEVStatus" = dword:00000001

Fix for the signal bars:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\DualRSSI\CDMA]
"EnableDualSignal" = dword:00000000

Thanks to SOHKis. He found these for me over in Calks Kitchen thread. I have tested and it does fix the signal bars and globe.
cool, thx man! Do you know where they normally are? NVM, I'll use grep to search my current kitchn for the strings.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Ken ... didn't realize it was your birthday (Thx, Don) ... hope you have a great day and a wonderful Christmas. Thanks again, for all your creativity and help.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:21 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thx Don!!

cool, thx man! Do you know where they normally are? NVM, I'll use grep to search my current kitchn for the strings.
I know that one was in an .rgu. All i did was just put it in the tweaks .reg file. Worked fine. Let me know if those fix what your problem was.

EDIT: Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 12-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
I know that one was in an .rgu. All i did was just put it in the tweaks .reg file. Worked fine. Let me know if those fix what your problem was.
rgu from OEMdrivers
Its really the updated CDMA_RSSI_PPC dll that is causing the problem. So you can either disable those features via reg or use an older version. (which is why using a custom taskbar also fixed the problem as it replaces this file)

Quote:
EDIT: Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yes have a very happy birthday/christmas combo
Old 12-24-2009, 05:25 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Just wondering... what PP does everyone use? I have always changed mine to 20MB, but forgot on the build I just flashed and realized it was set at the default of 6MB.
Another question... is there a way to change the default setting for the PP?

Doing a little experimenting; trying to get a Titanium only 21882 ROM built. I also dl'ed Mystery's 21884 & 5 and might mess around with them.

Jews get bored easily around Christmas time. <-- making a ROM.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:01 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I use 25 on my Titanium only ROM. You can even use it if you want.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:17 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Just wondering... what PP does everyone use? I have always changed mine to 20MB, but forgot on the build I just flashed and realized it was set at the default of 6MB.
Another question... is there a way to change the default setting for the PP?

Doing a little experimenting; trying to get a Titanium only 21882 ROM built. I also dl'ed Mystery's 21884 & 5 and might mess around with them.

Jews get bored easily around Christmas time. <-- making a ROM.
To set the default, in your kitchen just click other in the top left and then select your default PP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:18 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I use 25 on my Titanium only ROM. You can even use it if you want.
Is there a benefit to 25? I set mine to 24.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development