PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

not sure if this ROM related or not. But i noticed that all of my Google Calendar entries are exactly one day behind where they should be?? I have never had this problem after flashing dozens of different roms.. prev versions of OMJ roms worked without issues so im doubting the rom has anything to do wiht this.

Any ideas?
Old 03-14-2010, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS

spitzilla is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKG26 View Post
not sure if this ROM related or not. But i noticed that all of my Google Calendar entries are exactly one day behind where they should be?? I have never had this problem after flashing dozens of different roms.. prev versions of OMJ roms worked without issues so im doubting the rom has anything to do wiht this.

Any ideas?
I am running the latest version and my google calendar is working perfectly, all dates are correct. Perhaps maybe try delete your exchange connection and setting it back up? Or perhaps try reflashing?
Old 03-14-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
is there a full screen keyboard out there for this rom!? will spb fullscreen keyboard work?

sorry 2 bump this guys but can some1 answer me!? i apologize
Old 03-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
is there a full screen keyboard out there for this rom!? will spb fullscreen keyboard work? sorry 2 bump this guys but can some1 answer me!? i apologize
Spb Keyboard 4.0 works in full screen and normal mode with OMJ's 6.5.x ROMs. But there are some bugs, due to software not being fully compatible with WM6.5.x for some reason. The bugs are that it can be challenging to change settings and install skins. I've had to manually overwrite the skins to get them to actually work after cab installation. To change the settings, I've needed to make any adjustments just after a soft reset. Even then, sometimes the Spb settings or the WM keyboard settings section can hang and another soft reset will be needed. The bottom line is that you can get v4 to work, but it will take some trial and error as well as patience.

Hope this helps...
R
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond
Carrier: (sprint)

omarnova is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Spb Keyboard 4.0 works in full screen and normal mode with OMJ's 6.5.x ROMs. But there are some bugs, due to software not being fully compatible with WM6.5.x for some reason. The bugs are that it can be challenging to change settings and install skins. I've had to manually overwrite the skins to get them to actually work after cab installation. To change the settings, I've needed to make any adjustments just after a soft reset. Even then, sometimes the Spb settings or the WM keyboard settings section can hang and another soft reset will be needed. The bottom line is that you can get v4 to work, but it will take some trial and error as well as patience.

Hope this helps...
R

thank u soooo much! aight i guess ill wait until spb fixes this or comes out with a newer version! but in the mean time r there any other fullscreen keyboards out there that will work?
Old 03-15-2010, 01:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Grogck is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviertekky View Post
Hey OMJ,

Thanks for your hard work. I've been using your ROMs for the past three months, and I think you've really brought out the good in a Windows Mobile Rom: fast and lean.

In your latest release, did you not include the manila locker? I really digged that feature as I hated having to lock my phone manually before turning it off.

Would you suggest Slide 2 Unlock 2 as a good alternative?
I hated to see it wasn't in the latest version either. I loved the seamlessness/elegance of its interaction.

I've never been a gushing fan of S2U2. I want to like it but almost every flavor I've run over the years has had issues. And even for power users like most of us here I almost find it has TOO many options. That said, I am going to try using it on the latest ROM until Manila Locker becomes available again. I'm using it with this S2U2 theme and it seems to be ok for the moment.

http://tpro.station59.com/skins/slide2unlock2
Old 03-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
thank u soooo much! aight i guess ill wait until spb fixes this or comes out with a newer version! but in the mean time r there any other fullscreen keyboards out there that will work?
Your welcome... And... no, at this time, I'm not aware of any full screen keyboards that work perfectly out of box with 6.5.x. That said, once you get Spb v4 installed, do the skin overwrites, and finally lock in your specific settings, it works fine, even installed to Internal Storage. Nonetheless, if you flash often, the set up can be somewhat tedious, and may not be worth the hassle.

Best to all,
R
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:33 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
Aw ok I misread but no it doesnt.
I just installed it...
Nice, but the icon for the tab doesn't show up (it's just a blank space); there are a bunch of white squares on the right side that should probably have something in them; the tab doesn't show up in the settings tab, so I can't move it from it's current location on the far right of all the tabs.
Useful, but still needs work.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

I just wanted to say that for those of you who are using the version of Sense 2.5 2012 with Cookie mod that OMJ released and think it feels sluggish, cutting the number of quicklink pages down to 1 and disabling the animation in the CHTEditor improves performance pretty well. Of course you lose a bunch of quicklinks by doing that, but all I really want are 12, so that's okay with me.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:53 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

A few things I've noticed (pardon me if they've already been noted):
  1. Sense has closed down and reloaded for no apparent reason a few times. When I just replied to a message, it unloaded and stayed that way.
  2. Messaging is stubborn- it won't always reply to a message.
  3. The animated wallpaper/background doesn't work. It "tried to" a little while ago and simply made everything unusable- all graphics were badly distorted. But I could see that the wallpaper was "flowing". Looks like it would be kind of neat when working correctly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development