View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:37 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
is there a full screen keyboard out there for this rom!? will spb fullscreen keyboard work? sorry 2 bump this guys but can some1 answer me!? i apologize
Spb Keyboard 4.0 works in full screen and normal mode with OMJ's 6.5.x ROMs. But there are some bugs, due to software not being fully compatible with WM6.5.x for some reason. The bugs are that it can be challenging to change settings and install skins. I've had to manually overwrite the skins to get them to actually work after cab installation. To change the settings, I've needed to make any adjustments just after a soft reset. Even then, sometimes the Spb settings or the WM keyboard settings section can hang and another soft reset will be needed. The bottom line is that you can get v4 to work, but it will take some trial and error as well as patience.

Hope this helps...
R
This post has been thanked 1 times.