PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Nesiop is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

I flashed to 28005 and now I can send MMS messages but I still can not receive. when I get a message, I see it in the text tab, I click their message, it opens up the threaded view and to the right I see a little envelope with like a box around an envelope. I click it and it brings me to the pictures detail. At the bottom an option says Download. Doing that does not download the picture, and just receiving fails to. Both of them give me a message saying "Message Receipt Failed. Please try again later"
Old 12-09-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

utee05 is a n00b
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

I am happy to report that I am having good battery life using 28005 v1.2. My battery is now lasting about a day or more on normal use of twitter, manual updating weather, google maps and manually checking mail.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Dowloading now. I'll let you know how I make out. By the way, What version of Sprint Nav/Telenav is everyone using?
I keep getting a "Cannot connect to server (7004). Please try again later."

Anybody have any other suggestions? I am on 28005 v1.2.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mre981 is just getting started
Smile Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
I keep getting a "Cannot connect to server (7004). Please try again later."

Anybody have any other suggestions? I am on 28005 v1.2.
I posted a cab file on the previous page for the Sprint navigation..not sure about Sprint TV-I'm sure one of the big guys can get ya up and running though-I checked mine and got the same error so I changed the name of the data connection to Sprint PCS-but it didn't help. I have a cab file that I used on a previous ROM I will attach it but before you download it--I've never used this cab on these ROMs so I can't guarantee it won't mess up the phone resulting in a hard reset...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix.cab.zip (1.31 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Lurker

Nesiop is a n00b

Even trying Arcsoft on 28005 doesn't help.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
so what was updated on 12/8/09??? Last rom update i see is from 12/4 whats up with the change in the title. Today is the 9th!

I believe he added the links to his latest recommended roms, added a faq, and I believe he is going to add links to certain cabs and or the cabs themselves.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesiop View Post
I flashed to 28005 and now I can send MMS messages but I still can not receive. when I get a message, I see it in the text tab, I click their message, it opens up the threaded view and to the right I see a little envelope with like a box around an envelope. I click it and it brings me to the pictures detail. At the bottom an option says Download. Doing that does not download the picture, and just receiving fails to. Both of them give me a message saying "Message Receipt Failed. Please try again later"
You need to go into the Windows Messaging client not the HTC one. I believe it is in the Start Menu under Utilities. You can then click on the message and you will see a thumbnai looking icon of a picture. Clicking that should bring your picture up.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anybody know how to add "upload to facebook" in htc album? I tried a few cabs I've used before but it wouldn't install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Reliance India

gadgetcrazy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Does anybody know how to add "upload to facebook" in htc album? I tried a few cabs I've used before but it wouldn't install.
I think that was possible in HTC Album 2.5 only and the one in these roms is 3.0. This feature has been removed now.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:43 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
will this be in the next version?
we'll see....I'm waiting for a more stable version...it's still beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmymak View Post
I'm curious, how do others running this rom transfer music files to your phone?
I've had the same music on my internal storage for ages....but I'd use a usb cable (USB-to-PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Thread title says updated December 8! But....no ROM to go with it on the first post!?
8th is when I updated the thread :P 4th was last rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
OMJ,
I have been running 28002 with no issues at all. Superb Rom!! No reason to flash to 28005 although I probably will on your next release. I haven't paid much attention but I found an app the closes programs on X for the 6.5.x builds. It looks pretty interesting. I do not know if you have already incorporated something but I figured I could show you anyway. Here is the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Thanks for the awesome ROMS OMJ!!
my latest 6.5.3 roms should already close on X, 1st I added the modified showcase from omnicronix, then I added TPC_Task_Manager_X2_6_5_3

Quote:
Does anyone have a sprint tv cab that works with this rom?
I have not tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
hey omj, have you had a chance to check your PM lately? i sent you somethin a few days back i didnt feel necessary to post up here.

also, thanks for the new manila lock, finally a locking program even i choose to use.
yeah, sorry, just been real busy...I'll get back to ya soon...the pm's have come out of the woodwork....almost at my limit of 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre981 View Post
OMJ
Downloaded & flash 28005..when I click in the top right corner for the task manager I just get a see-thru empty rectangle and then the clock re-flips the time..any thoughts?
I got it to come up once, it really isn't that big of an issue-the ROM, like the rest, is awesome. I just wasn't sure if you had seen this issue before..
if there's no running apps, u may get that....try open email, then press home, then click the last 2 digits of upper right clock, it should open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
so what was updated on 12/8/09??? Last rom update i see is from 12/4 whats up with the change in the title. Today is the 9th!
omg, let me change the effin title so everyone can calm down

Quote:
I'm still on 21882, anyone else having trouble receiving mms on 28005?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utee05 View Post
I am happy to report that I am having good battery life using 28005 v1.2. My battery is now lasting about a day or more on normal use of twitter, manual updating weather, google maps and manually checking mail.
very nice!

Quote:
Even trying Arcsoft on 28005 doesn't help.
well u have to use arcsoft for mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
I think that was possible in HTC Album 2.5 only and the one in these roms is 3.0. This feature has been removed now.
yep, I really liked that feature

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development