PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

AwaKeN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

I am testing the WM 6.5.3 28008 so far it's ok but it gets laggggguy sometimes ... Stay tuned !
Old 12-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 12/0

Try using the regular espn site instead of the mobile site. Text is much bigger. If you can get to it just google espn and click on the 2nd result. It will bring you too the epsn nfl page, from there click on espn to bring you to the home page. Then you can bookmark the page and get to the full site whenever you want. This is what I do.

I have found that whenever I can't get to the full web page of any site I just google it and get to it from there. IT always works for me.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idasupaman View Post
It wasn't like this is the last rom I was on (Energy). If a word wasnt in the dictionary, the first option was always exactly what you typed, then it started predicting.

hmm, well I'm more about ezinput 1.5 anyways over 2.1 any day, not sure why its doing it with OMJ then.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:17 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OK I reset my wallpaper, but now the weather is not animated on my wallpaper, how do I get the snow back on my wallpaper?
Old 12-04-2009, 02:30 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OK I reset my wallpaper, but now the weather is not animated on my wallpaper, how do I get the snow back on my wallpaper?
You could try hitting menu from the home tab, select home wallpaper, then select weather wallpaper but instead of selecting a wallpaper, just exit out of it.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
You could try hitting menu from the home tab, select home wallpaper, then select weather wallpaper but instead of selecting a wallpaper, just exit out of it.

nice try, but no go,

any more ideas?
Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
its just a bunch of weird orange circles falling down, can you post the image? I just realized Im using Mystery ROM 21882 because I wanted the 21882 sys instead of 21870, maybe its different?

plus how to I go back to default wallpaper?
If you aren't running one of OMJ's Rom's why are you posing in this thread?
Old 12-04-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
If you aren't running one of OMJ's Rom's why are you posing in this thread?
I'm in the process of flashing back and forth, I keep finding little bugs in this ROM or that ROM or this build or that, I was on OMJ's ROM this morning, flashed to Mystery (which thread I don't get a response half as fast as I do on this one) figured out the only reason my titanium stuff wasn't working was because none of the chefs are including mortscript and all I have to do is run MS4.2 to get it to work, so then decided to flash back to OMJ because it seems to run faster.

THEN i got hung up in all this wallpaper stuff.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm in the process of flashing back and forth, I keep finding little bugs in this ROM or that ROM or this build or that, I was on OMJ's ROM this morning, flashed to Mystery (which thread I don't get a response half as fast as I do on this one) figured out the only reason my titanium stuff wasn't working was because none of the chefs are including mortscript and all I have to do is run MS4.2 to get it to work, so then decided to flash back to OMJ because it seems to run faster.

THEN i got hung up in all this wallpaper stuff.
Did you try a soft reset?
Old 12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

mem_reddog is a n00b

new 28005 gets a bit sluggish at times. Opera Beta 2 works great. I will test further and give more feed back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development