PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:29 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4218kris View Post
im confused of which one is the newest?? is it the first one posted at top of first page??

OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_23569_Co0kie_v1.1?
he used to write under each one a date but the top few don't have it anymore so your guess is as good as mine.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:31 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/10

When I receive a text and view it on manila I have to sit there for around 5 seconds for it to be marked as read. I want to reduce that time to about 1 or 2 seconds. jamieeeee @ xda did it but I cant seem to make it work. Anyone able to do this?
HKLM/Software/Jataayu/Messaging
MSFTUnreadCountFlag = 5
Mine is set to 5 (seconds) changing that to a lower value will work

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=675586
Old 05-17-2010, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: IUSACELL

miz@r is a n00b

I have installed the OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_23569_Co0kie_v1.1 I need to change the PRL but when I go into the config and tell it in wich directory is an pres OK to save and finish the device just goes off.

When I restart and go to see if the changes take effect there are the same as before.

Any help? Please I am having a hard time with call disconections all time.

Specific I need to set a new PRL and to change the Modem seting to Automatic and is set to Sprint only

Last edited by miz@r; 05-17-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc incredible and a diamond
Carrier: cricket

4218kris is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz@r View Post
I have installed the OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_23569_Co0kie_v1.1 I need to change the PRL but when I go into the config and tell it in wich directory is an pres OK to save and finish the device just goes off.

When I restart and go to see if the changes take effect there are the same as before.

Specific I need to set a new PRL and to change the Modem seting to Automatic and is set to Sprint only
my gf is bitching that it dropps calls alot too.. it also goes to a weird home screen and cant do anything on it till reset
Old 05-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Diamond

WannaUpgrade is just getting started

Quote:

You need to flash back to stock Sprint ROM change the PRL, then flash to OMJ ROM....

I had this problem too, anything I changed in that area of the phone would not take. So, I flashed to stock changed it, and flashed to OMJ and the changes stuck.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaUpgrade View Post
You need to flash back to stock Sprint ROM change the PRL, then flash to OMJ ROM....

I had this problem too, anything I changed in that area of the phone would not take. So, I flashed to stock changed it, and flashed to OMJ and the changes stuck.
I don't think that's gonna work though. From the first page, OMJ posted the sprint PRL update software I think, I didn't try it but you prob should use that.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
Is it me only? but every time I run the co0kie CHTeditor, and use exit from the menu, I get a screen with half blank, I could not do the ShutX to restart, but only the reset button under back cover. I have a hard case, and reset button is hard to reach, anybody know why?
Yep, happens to me too. Fortunately, don't have to go into there too often.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

brobdingnagian is a n00b

Quote:
Is it me only? but every time I run the co0kie CHTeditor, and use exit from the menu, I get a screen with half blank, I could not do the ShutX to restart, but only the reset button under back cover. I have a hard case, and reset button is hard to reach, anybody know why?
This isn't the most ideal solution but right when you exit out and the screen half blanks out, press the keyboard button and that'll normalize the screen. Better than resetting the whole thing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:12 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
How do you get the mms to work with Sprint? I only know the Sprint picture mail before with the stock wm6.1
mms works w/o adding anything, but u need to send via Outlook text

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentmikeyd View Post
is there a way to have emails marked as read from the Sense 2.5 preview screen ? it works for SMS...
I dont believe so, I would like this too but have never found a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
Hi everyone, I just had a quick question. I installed this ROM last night, and for some reason I am having trouble saving contacts. I saved one last night but when I go to save another I input all of the information however when I go back to my contacts list it just shows up as "unnamed" and with no information in the contact card. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
which rom? I just tested on my 23569 rom, no problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassal View Post
Flashed the latest rome last weekend, and everyting is good... except one thing... I searched and didn't find any relation to my problem.

Thing is, that when i am on the Sense UI, my appointments don't show up on the home tab and in the calendar...

But, when i click on a day on the calendar, my appointments appear for like half a second, then they dissapear...

If i go through the outlook app directly, i see all appointments there, they just don't seem to show up on Sense UI... i reflashed to stock, and reset, then reflashed to this ROM to get the same result... what could be wrong?
I know the calender appts are hidden on the home screen, swipe down to view....other than that, I dont see the other issues u are having....maybe a bad flash

Quote:
what is the most estable rom of the cookie ones?

what is the difference of the numbers 21055 21895 and 23569?

thanks
21055= WM 6.1....not recommended
21895= WM 6.5
23569= WM 6.5.5....this is all I use, very stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I don't think any Sense 2.5 ROM is going to work for you, all Sense UI 2.5 ROMs are slower than the old ones. You should probably go for a Sense 2.1 ROM.

However, if you do decide to go Sense 2.5, this is the best I've ever used.
I dont really work on the 2.1 roms anymore. 2.5 is just as fast, and w/ cookie we now have call history

Quote:

nope you're not the only one, it's a bug w/ the cookie mod...my suggestion, set it up the way u like & never go back in, lol

Quote:
BTW, is our dear OMJ back? I saw the kitchen for 23544, but not for 23569. Where can I find the 23569 sys files?
In the start menu, there's a folder Phone codes, and what are those for? I run one, and had to reset the phone
Too many questions from newbie...
Thanks for a nice rom
yeah I'm here, but you'll usually find my in the EVO forum trying to wade through all the BS.....some ppl in there have NO lives, lol. I can zip up the 23569 SYS if u want....the phone codes are just shortcuts for the ## codes, which dont work w/ the dialer, but the shortcuts do.

Quote:
im confused of which one is the newest?? is it the first one posted at top of first page??

OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_23569_Co0kie_v1.1?
yes, that's the newest...it's at the top, and has the highest SYS

Quote:
my gf is bitching that it dropps calls alot too.. it also goes to a weird home screen and cant do anything on it till reset
havent seen any issues w/ call dropping.....the weird screen may be the lock screen

Quote:
I don't think that's gonna work though. From the first page, OMJ posted the sprint PRL update software I think, I didn't try it but you prob should use that.
yep, thats the easiest way to update PRL....just did it myself
Old 05-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Are there any other download links? All the links I try, I have been getting a max rate or 30KB/s. Takes around a hour to download.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development