PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
well u wont have to wait long....less than 10min left on upload.

I'm sure everyone has seen this but in case u havent, go to photos & videos then turn your screen to landscape......alittle slow, but pretty cool
Your the man!!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

"my location"..wont find my actual location..lol..any help?

also how can i get the weather on my home background?
this is the first time flashing to a 2.5 so sorry if they are stupid ?'s
Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I found you have to be traveling or be outside for the My Location thing to work. You may want to put your location in on the other tab.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

thanks OMJ. Nice rom thus far, I'm running 21870 v1.2 Only things I've ran into was the background4all doesn't work like it did in one of your previous roms. If I select weather wallpaper and choose my background that background doesn't show on the other pages. Also when setting up email for my hotmail account nothing happens. In previous roms as well as ones I've cooked windows live normally just starts up after using the email wizard. Alternately when using windows live and trying to sign it, nothing happens. Is windows live still incompatible?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
"my location"..wont find my actual location..lol..any help?

also how can i get the weather on my home background?
this is the first time flashing to a 2.5 so sorry if they are stupid ?'s
For weather, set your city in the weather tab. Then go to world clock (press on clock on homescreen) and select your city. It will then show on your homepage. If you want weather animations on your homescreen, choose 'weather wallpaper' from menu->home wallpaper (left soft key on home). If you want to use 1 of the 3 animated backgrounds, choose animated wallpaper. The weather tab will also play the weather animations (at least if you have 'animated wallpaper' for homescreen).

MyLocation also doesn't work for where I live. It gives me a location about 30 miles away. It's right on if I go 15 miles south to another city. I think it has to be something with HTC's database or something.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

OMJ, Are you going to make any change log in the first post, maybe to tell whats fixed, added, or deleted?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
OMJ, Are you going to make any change log in the first post, maybe to tell whats fixed, added, or deleted?
do you try 23504 sense? the picture tab and music tab work? (the botton bar hide)

thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
thanks OMJ. Nice rom thus far, I'm running 21870 v1.2 Only things I've ran into was the background4all doesn't work like it did in one of your previous roms. If I select weather wallpaper and choose my background that background doesn't show on the other pages. Also when setting up email for my hotmail account nothing happens. In previous roms as well as ones I've cooked windows live normally just starts up after using the email wizard. Alternately when using windows live and trying to sign it, nothing happens. Is windows live still incompatible?
hey, this may sound strange and I haven't tried yet, but do this. turn off htc sense, restart, then try the windows live app again. tflo is covering up the screen at least this was the case on NRG's rom. this worked for me allowing me to set up live/messenger, then turn sense back on. Just tested and it works baby!

Last edited by Riley; 11-13-2009 at 12:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

thanks!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

ptsar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
just flashed it up. getting a .net error after installing bing. installed .net 3.5 and it appears to have corrected this. still testing away! thus far all I gotta say is Wow!!!
same for me. bing would not load until i installed net cf 3.5, which also allowed me to install tellme. i haven't tested whether tellme will send text msgs in 23504. if it works, i won't need to flash for awhile!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development