PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

berniebennybernard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Let me know when you have the messaging update in a CAB format.

Thanks!
Quote:
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Old 12-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Hey OMJ, any plans to incorporate the xperia x2 task manager into your 6.5.x builds anytime soon?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I dont have his latest in the roms....i still have 1.02, his latest is 1.50....all roms will be updated tonight

Will the cab still be coming out or will we have to reflash to get the latest? Continued thanks for your efforts on this.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Diamond

pwnsicle is just getting started

i flashed your 6.5 rom yesterday night and everything was working fine, especially the text messaging. this morning i noticed my both my mp3 and stock ringers were "corrupted"
Old 12-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

I'm really concerned people are going to drive one of the best chef's away w/ so many request. He's trying to stay current on 4 roms and a kitchen.
Quote:
OMG, amarullz just updated the peoplemessaging again....just when I thought my phone might get a break, lol

*EDIT* I just updated, lots of good updates to the messaging....I will make a cab tomorrow for those who dont want to reflash.
Quote:
I just posted an updated 6.5....u need to stay current w/ the thread if you want all the updated info....That goes for anyone asking questions w/o reading FIRST!!! I dont like to repeat myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Will the cab still be coming out or will we have to reflash to get the latest? Continued thanks for your efforts on this.
Quote:
yeah, I'm gonna rebuild the roms....I can make a cab too if ppl dont want to reflash
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray

Downloading 6.5.3 now. Looking forward to it. Always great work
Old 12-01-2009, 05:12 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I like how this is coming. This thread is OMJ's chief ROM really and he has really gotten it down nicely so far.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

OK I read everything I could first, and from the image on your 6.5 v 1.6 it looks like there are only 6 program blocks under the clock on your 21870? is this so or does it have more?

Also, is windows live working on these roms now? **I seem to recall somethign about it working but me needing to disable sense, run it, soft reset, or something like that?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I havent had this problem on the newest build. Are you backing up text messages and then restoring them after a new flash?

OMJ, The only thing i have found so far is the people tab. I added a couple of people and then selected one, when i hit back to go back to the people tab, all of the empty squares that didnt have a contact in them, turned white.

EDIT: Ok, oddly enough, I added a few more people to the people tab and the white boxes went back to normal. Strange but its fine now.
I have always had this same issue as well, OMJ has never seen it happen to him so he has no soloution. My solution has been the same as yours... just keep adding or removing till the damn thing plays nice. One other thing that I have done and works sometimes is to hit the menu/remove favorite, then hit the done without actually removing a fav and it goes back to normal???? but that doesn't always work, seems finding the right number or order of favs is the only sure way ... very weird issue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
ok, i'm liking the looks of this rom, couple of questions just to confirm before i take the leap

phone-pad sip CAN be enabled and functions? (this is the main reason i'm leaving juicy's roms now, only qwerty works no matter what you try, or what cabs you load, which makes me livid... i absolutely cannot abide the qwerty input)

voice command still functioning?

is there a profile/prl update working on this rom or can anyone confirm the separate cab works right? (another issue i had with juicy's, the cabbed prl would run once then never again)

thanks for any info
Yeah, this happens with all the ezinput 2.x and higher that I have seen. I use the fix posted earlier to get the phone keypad up and running which is what i use. As a side note, the full qwerty will pop up from time to time when your cursor is in a password field but it goes back to phone keypad after.

I have taken a look at the app.reg of the newer ezinputs vs. the older 1.5 versions and see some differences. The problem is that the newer ones don't have a reg key IsSipInputMethod for anything other than the Full Qwerty... The problem is I don't know which CLSID is for "phone keypad" and "compact qwerty" or I think I may be able to get this problem fixed because it bothers the hell out of me too!!! Maybe I'll spend some more time on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I don't believe there is anything wrong with 1.2. I think there is a more update version of the program with more features and esthetics. I probably update to 1.2 and then cab install any update when it's available.

As far as the colors go it's not really a big deal. I just really hate the green in the dialer. I wish I could change the green to blue or a darker grey than the rest of dialer. I'll have to do some research to find out how to do it. Does anyone know what dialer is inlcuded in version 1.2?
If you use his kitchen i know for sure you can change the dialer skin to either White-Blue (although it's an ugly light blue) or White-Gray (it looks good)
Old 12-01-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor

OMJ , Have you changed the default browser from IE to Opera. Im still on 28002 1.1 waiting on your new 1.2 release with the messaging edit. I noticed in 1.1 i fyou access a link from your email it will open up IE vs Opera. Can any of the users that are on 1.2 confirm this has been changed I hate how IE kinda freezes up if there is a lot of content to load i never had any problems with the new opera 10. Thank you for all your hard work OMJ especially providing all the users with all the latest Sense updates from xda.

Also with opera 10 is there an easier way to change the cache folders to Internal storage. i use the phone to browse the web a lot and my storage just keeps going down. i have been changing them manually under opera config but wondering if there are any reg edits thats i can just install as a cab. Thanks in advance

Last edited by minmac00t; 12-01-2009 at 05:34 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development