PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:17 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 9-29 | rom | wm 6.5 | Rhodium 2.1 || GadgetROM v1.3 || 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Hey gadget i can host your roms, i can set you up with an account on my ftp, i have unlimited storage and bandwidth!
Also i converted your taskbar to 6.5.1 if you want the oem hit me up. I just dont have the dropdown icons customized yet, im working on that today.

Also i can send you the file so drag and drop works in 23017, it allows you to tap and hold on an icon in the start menu, and drag it to where you want, basically it lets you organize your start menu.

BTW great looking rom!

That would be great on all counts. Please shoot me a pm with what I need to do to get it posted. and if you can post the drag & drop, I'll get that added into the rom tonight. Thanks for the help!!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

hey gaget did you fix the link so i can try your rom
Old 09-29-2009, 06:35 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I'm currently uploading the ROM to Megaupload. I'll post the link as soon as it finishes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:48 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Hey gadget i can host your roms, i can set you up with an account on my ftp, i have unlimited storage and bandwidth!
Also i converted your taskbar to 6.5.1 if you want the oem hit me up. I just dont have the dropdown icons customized yet, im working on that today.

Also i can send you the file so drag and drop works in 23017, it allows you to tap and hold on an icon in the start menu, and drag it to where you want, basically it lets you organize your start menu.

BTW great looking rom!
Way to go Bike! Your the man with the answers!!
I give you a thankx for being so helpful. Everyone else ought to go thank him also.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:44 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

Updated the first post with a new download link. Or go here...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

ohh goodie... downloading again,
Old 09-29-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Love the gadgets, interface and customization.

Mobadi and second today are cool additions

having problems with setting up hotmail or windows live.. "WLMlauncher cannot be opened"

still playing with it
Old 09-29-2009, 09:47 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You'll have to install WLM as a cab. Live search/Bing is included, but WLM is not. My reasoning is that this is something that is an end user choice to use. And since I like to install as much as I can to Internal storage, it just didn't make sense to include it in the rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You'll have to install WLM as a cab. Live search/Bing is included, but WLM is not. My reasoning is that this is something that is an end user choice to use. And since I like to install as much as I can to Internal storage, it just didn't make sense to include it in the rom.
Hey guys/gals, Here's a working cab that I installed to this rom. Installs Windows live and messenger.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WindowsLive_0409.PPC2005_arm.cab (2.82 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

it is a great looking rom and i am definitely diggin' it, however, is it just me, or everyone else experiencing with icons in 'programs' being too big and they are out of screen and not lining up right?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development