PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kftgr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FINAL | 11-30 | ROM | WM 6.5 | TF3D 2.1 || GadgetROM v2.00 || 21874

Hi,

I just installed this rom, and feels so quick and stable. I'm rather new to using custom roms, and have a bit of newbie questions.

The additional cabs linked on 1st page (picturemal, nav, etc) ...can they be installed on Internal Storage and work just fine?

Is there a way for the screen to lock when the power button is pressed or when the screen blanks? I it to lock during a long End press, but that takes rather long and I have to do it manually (and many times I forget).

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:00 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kftgr View Post
Hi,

I just installed this rom, and feels so quick and stable. I'm rather new to using custom roms, and have a bit of newbie questions.

The additional cabs linked on 1st page (picturemal, nav, etc) ...can they be installed on Internal Storage and work just fine?

Is there a way for the screen to lock when the power button is pressed or when the screen blanks? I it to lock during a long End press, but that takes rather long and I have to do it manually (and many times I forget).

Thanks!
The cabs can be installed to Internal Storage. In fact, I recommended that you do it that way. As far as automatically locking the phone, search for a program called DeviceLock 1.2 it should enable all kinds of options for the lock to work under.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:24 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

title says final and he discontinued this like 3 months ago. sorry!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: htc

marwan77700 is a n00b

thankuuuuuuuuuu
Old 06-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond cdma
Carrier: intertelecom

aleks2405 is a n00b

links are dead please give another.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

CLOSED
LINKS NO-LONGER ACTIVE

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development