PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:35 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Because you guys have more ROM space.

But yeah, this ROM is kickass after deleting stuff. I've been rollin for a day, still have 20mb left free

You misinterpreted me. It's not a big deal that it does not show TOTAL memory right. It is a big deal that it has little space left
So you have been rolling for a day on the recent upload? No crashes, no hard resets, messaging is working good, battery life ok?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Yeah, I have no issues whatsoever besides a little bit of lag randomly. Battery life isn't the absolute best, but it's good enough for me. I had around 30% left after a 16hr day of light texting and browsing.

Oops, I forgot. The one issue I have is that I cannot get facebook integration working properly. It's annoying, but not a deal breaker.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

I read post 4, how else can you delete stuff from this full rom? TIA
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work

I'd definitely like to try it if you uploaded it!

Old 11-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff

Alright. This is my "lite" version of his latest release. It has no opera, updated google maps, no widgets, no beejive talk, no jbed, no facebook app, deleted most ringtones/alerts. You get around 40mb of free space after flashing.

Taken down. PM me if interested.

As stated, after installing all my apps (galarm, myphone, opera 9.5, s2u2, midomi) I still have 20mb of space.

NRG, PM me if you don't want this and it'll be down in a jiffy!

EDIT: some people reported that the rar was corrupt. I just reuploaded and downloaded it, and it works fine!

Last edited by cesium; 11-06-2009 at 04:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
Yeah, I have no issues whatsoever besides a little bit of lag randomly. Battery life isn't the absolute best, but it's good enough for me. I had around 30% left after a 16hr day of light texting and browsing.

Oops, I forgot. The one issue I have is that I cannot get facebook integration working properly. It's annoying, but not a deal breaker.
Thanks for the update. Still think im gonna hold off. Not because of facebook cause i dont even use it, just because i need my text messaging to work all the time. And i install my own version of opera and need device memory.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What version of opera are you using and do you have the cab for it?
Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Thanks for the update. Still think im gonna hold off. Not because of facebook cause i dont even use it, just because i need my text messaging to work all the time. And i install my own version of opera and need device memory.
Text messaging works perfectly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
What version of opera are you using and do you have the cab for it?
Opera 9.5 build 15613. There's a compressed version I was using, courtesy of rileyd5 I think: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1256189508

Last edited by cesium; 11-06-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

This is where i get my Operas. Im currently using 17963.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Anyone figure out how to add custom weather on the new 2.5? The Manilla cab with all of the US cities must be installed to main memory (there is not enough)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development