PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

First of all thanks for the ROM. I would like to see and very clean rom for you. I know that gmaps, arcsoft, and the tachi dialer have to be in there manila 2.1 to function. I could go without alot of the multimedia, internet(especially the ms related stuff as I only use IE when I have to), and would it be possible to add your contact manager as default. I happen to like it very much.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/Diamond

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
+1 on this list. Also, I would like to have the choice of which Opera to install because this version does not work with my companies wifi, so maybe leave this out and let it be installed via cab so I don't lose space to installing a new Opera. Also, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I install Googlemaps to storage it shows up on the device anyways. Anyone else have this?
That is because google maps is already packaged into the ROM. You can remove the cab you have installed and it [U]should[U] remove both occurances. Run cleanRAM or whatever you use to clean your device. Then install the cab to internal storage again. That should put google maps where you want it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

the roms are down now which means he is uploading some new stuff
Old 08-11-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

TheZodiac is a n00b

Lots of good suggestions to take out stuff ,,how bout cooking Titanium weather 4.2 into this baby.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZodiac View Post
Lots of good suggestions to take out stuff ,,how bout cooking Titanium weather 4.2 into this baby.
I just run it from CAB then install Chome Customizer to makeit how i want ... check on page 54 i think for the links
Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZodiac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by galinsky View Post
I just run it from CAB then install Chome Customizer to makeit how i want ... check on page 54 i think for the links
or check out the new Frequently asked question and answers in post 4 with that in mind, if anyone has any suggestions to add to the questions list, please pm me! Thanks guys.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
sweet! I could personally do without worldcard mobile (as it does not ever work on our diamonds), beejive im, all the microsoft widgets (bing, live, messenger, etc), tcpmp (no h/w accell, booo), arcsoft mms, rss hub, all the gps except google maps and quickgps

i reaaallly want to keep google maps because last time i had a rom that did not have google maps, it messed up the integration with tf3d, even after reinstalling
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno1 View Post
thanx for asking for our opinions

personally this is what i dont need

beejive
htc gps tool
wifi monster
tbattery
world card mobile
i would rather install gmaps myself on the internal storage
same with windows live search

also my one request, please some how make it possible to to show multiple appointments on the home screen like in previous releases.... For those of us who use the phone for work..
(if not is there some registry edit or cab i can use to get it)

thanx again
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
beejive (make cab available),
arcsoft mms,
world mobile card (doesn't work),
all gps software except quick gps and google maps,
tcpmp,
tbattery,
messenger,
live
wifi monster (make cab available),
office (saves space, make cab available)
<- realistically never use it.
+3

Agreed to the bolded, thanks NRG.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Is this a fact? can he really churn them out that fast?

And also, seriously---Fix for ICR?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:00 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Just getting ready to flash the 8-11, I'm on 8/2 and starting to get lockups(probably from something I installed,) Shall I wait??
Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Just getting ready to flash the 8-11, I'm on 8/2 and starting to get lockups(probably from something I installed,) Shall I wait??
yep, he is probably implementing some of the feedback from us. I would wait

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development