PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Nov 27| 21916|23699 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanw2 View Post
Thanks for your explanation. So, how to stripping out stuff? Is it related to the kitchen? Why other ROM have total storage ± 70 Mb and Energy ROM have only ± 50 Mb?
Besides using a kitchen, there is actually a software package that allows you to open a rom and remove packages, but personally I never used it, so don't remember it's name. Someone talked about it in my O.a.T. ROM threads, and with a bit of reading/searching you can probably find it there. As to why Energy ROM has only +/- 50Mb; he typically puts in a lot of extras including utilities, themes, etc. Also, Energy cooked for a lot of different phones, many with more memory than the Diamond, so in those cases the extra stuff didn't have the impact on available memory like on our Diamonds.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: SMART

wildanw2 is a n00b
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Nov 27| 21916|23699 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Besides using a kitchen, there is actually a software package that allows you to open a rom and remove packages, but personally I never used it, so don't remember it's name. Someone talked about it in my O.a.T. ROM threads, and with a bit of reading/searching you can probably find it there. As to why Energy ROM has only +/- 50Mb; he typically puts in a lot of extras including utilities, themes, etc. Also, Energy cooked for a lot of different phones, many with more memory than the Diamond, so in those cases the extra stuff didn't have the impact on available memory like on our Diamonds.
Thank you again O.a.T, your answer explain me a lot. I'll try to read/search your threads about the software package.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond (on Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

GnatGoSplat is becoming a great contributor

I have the Standard Energy ROM. The only thing I don't care for is the lack of DTMF tones when dialing. How can I enable them?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:19 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

By going through your phone's settings ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-12-2011, 03:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond (on Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

GnatGoSplat is becoming a great contributor

Which settings? I can't find it. I went to "Sounds & Notification", I can toggle between Sounds and Notifications, but there's no setting for the keypad. If I go to Phone, Menu, Options..., none of those settings are for keypad tones. Couldn't find anything for it in Tools, Advanced Config either. The closest thing, DTMF support, is already enabled.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

tryptik is a n00b
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Mar 15| 21916|29017 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Oh my, an update for Diamond. Thanks man !
Thought that everyone has given up on this phone
Old 03-21-2011, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G

Another Drunk NPC is just getting started
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Mar 15| 21916|29017 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Thanks for another update! It means a lot.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Henri Blanche

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Red face Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Mar 15| 21916|29017 | Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Tita

Just a quick note to say that yes, there are still those of us using their Diamonds. It does pretty much everything I need and my plan and discounts make it so much cheaper than the new Everything Plans and the $10 smartphone surcharge. That said, 2011 will probably be the year I bite the bullet and upgrade. Thank goodness that EnergyROM's have kept my phone nimble and interesting. Cheers!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

proheart is a n00b

Hi. I've flashed 3 different NRG roms in the past 2 hours and none of them seem to work. I can receive and make phone calls only. As far as internet, email, other network services like "time" sync don't work. The date that's shown on my phone for all 3 roms comes up as a Nov 21, 2009, a saturday, with the time at 12:01pm. I've flashed your old NRG roms in the past with no problems. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on Sprint, and when i flash a non NRG rom, everything works just fine.

I've also tried hard resetting after flashing but no luck.

Last edited by proheart; 03-27-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xclaw is just getting started

Still getting terrible battery life with the latest Energy rom, is there anything I can do? Going back to the titanium or barebones one will give me a few days worth of charge, with the latest I can barely make it a day before having to recharge.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development