PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 11| 21911|23128 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralex241 View Post
Ok so As I am a Fuze user GSM...I do not know really anything about CDMA devices. I have two diamonds CDMAs. I flashed both with sense 2.1 lastest energyrom..I set provisioning for sprint on both...then I called sprint to activate phones...the codes that they gave didn't work...I have read that I can flash stock rom, provision, flash energy again...is this the only way to fix the problem...or can I just use that dcd sprint profile updater cab with the already flashed phones??? I am trying to find the easiest way to activate the phones considering they were not provisioned with stock rom, they are already flashed, and I want to activate them on the Sprint network..I am familiar with energyroms from my ATT Fuze. Also if the dcd sprint cab is the way to fix it can someone supply me with the cab??
If you can find the phone code program, you can change the settings by yourself. Or go to OMJ's kitchen or Rom post, find the sprint PRL update cab, install that, update your PRL, and off you go.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Aug 11| 21911|23128 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense

Guys, any stable ROM here lately? I'm still using OMJ's rom but the co0kie bug just is killing me. If I reply txt msg with HTC msg program(contact program) and forget to return(back), my phone will SOD, need to open the back and put reset button. But I can't uninstall co0kie's mod from OMJ's ROM.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

On Energy rom if you press START do you get the menu? There is a RESET link on the START MENU I use when my phone's screen doesn't update/stops responding.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6950
Carrier: China Telecom

evereverblue is a n00b

The Aug 11 GTX version is splendid, no bug found till now, smooth screen switch through apps, decent speed, acceptable heat control, and most pleasant, the eye-candy skin, icons, task bar icons...everything goes all right. Thanks a lot for your hard work and look forward to the next update in the future.------a new fan from China
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

xUselessDelusion is a n00b

Is anyone else having trouble with the twitter feed? I keep getting an error message saying "The account was forbidden to access the twitter service". It was working perfectly fine till a few days ago.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS

win7463 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xUselessDelusion View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with the twitter feed? I keep getting an error message saying "The account was forbidden to access the twitter service". It was working perfectly fine till a few days ago.
Twitter has changed the way apps authenticate themselves so the sense twitter tab is broken. Don't know how long it will take HTC to respond and fix the problem. Motweets seems to be a popular choice to use as an interim fix.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA

waynescoaz is a n00b

this rom is awesome. can someone tell me why when i check my voicemail its asif im using a landline now? i have to type my phone # then password on sprint. unlike stock rom that goes right to inbox.. i did provisioning and did carrier cabs. It really isnt a big deal, but im sure its something simple . thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rsuddath is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralex241 View Post
Ok so As I am a Fuze user GSM...I do not know really anything about CDMA devices. I have two diamonds CDMAs. I flashed both with sense 2.1 lastest energyrom..I set provisioning for sprint on both...then I called sprint to activate phones...the codes that they gave didn't work...I have read that I can flash stock rom, provision, flash energy again...is this the only way to fix the problem...or can I just use that dcd sprint profile updater cab with the already flashed phones??? I am trying to find the easiest way to activate the phones considering they were not provisioned with stock rom, they are already flashed, and I want to activate them on the Sprint network..I am familiar with energyroms from my ATT Fuze. Also if the dcd sprint cab is the way to fix it can someone supply me with the cab??
I have 2 Sprint Diamonds and the only way that I have been able to activate them with functional DATA is to flash them to stock, activate and then flash a custom ROM. When the phone boots for the first time from a stock flash, it does some sort of a hands free activation which sets up both voice and data services, assuming Sprint has also activated the handset on their end.

Flashing with a Sprint carrier cab or using the "update profile" programs has sometimes worked and sometimes not worked for me.

good luck
Old 09-09-2010, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

I noticed the thread name is now indicating sept9th. but i see no new roms in the hot file folder, plus I'm still waiting for an updated maxsense.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Bell

Miketoberfest is a n00b
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Patience is key! It's only been sep 9th for 4 hours for me.. even less for NRG.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development