PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) ** |Nov27| Sense 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
you can use the 16 quicklinks cab here.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572232

to get 12 quicklinks. the omj quicklinks doesn't work with this rom, it messes up weather cities in my experience..

how about adding this link in the FAQs?
good suggestion. thanks and done
Old 11-30-2009, 05:38 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) ** |Nov27| Sense 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Diamond: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

What is sense 2.1? From my understanding manila 2.1 is TouchFlo3d and manila 2.5 is Sense. There is a sense 2.1?
There are some folks over at XDA that are taking all of the good things from Manila 2.5 and porting them into a 2.1 base. Its supposed to run better on the diamond. Its just kinda slowed down and havent heard much on progress.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:51 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
There are some folks over at XDA that are taking all of the good things from Manila 2.5 and porting them into a 2.1 base. Its supposed to run better on the diamond. Its just kinda slowed down and havent heard much on progress.

Calling it Sense 2.5 lite isn't a far off description. Or a Frankenstein creation of the best parts of 2.5 combined with the parts of 2.1 that aren't resource hogs.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

i love how he put the gate into the rom cool beans wish we could do this with 6.5.x
Old 11-30-2009, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
you can use the 16 quicklinks cab here.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572232

to get 12 quicklinks. the omj quicklinks doesn't work with this rom, it messes up weather cities in my experience..

how about adding this link in the FAQs?
from what i noticed nrg doesn't use the cfc version of manila 2.5... so if u add some files that are cfc'd there is a good chance it wont work.
and to the best of my knowledge all of omj 2.5 is cfc'd so... some might work and some will mess up your screen with a few white rectangles or square every now and them.
i know it sound weird... but try to use the 1920 version of 12 quicklinks with bg4a.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

Diamondeyes is just getting started

ok..so I'm trying out 28004 Standard and I cant get my Pocketwit to work. It installs fine, but will not start up or crash. Anybody tried this? I love 2.5, but the messaging is a big issue for me, so I dont dig the delays.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks... if u want i always modify it to have lots of space... and now unlike before, i actually know a lot more about what im doing with it. on the 25th version i have 61 mb free after flash.
NRG leaves in the rom a lot of unneeded things that will only work if u had the leo(like cat kit) or touchpro(like tvpopup) and footprints, which i guess he got it work somehow but i think its the dumbest invention that htc ever came up with and i think that no nrg rom user who flash his rom do much traveling and need to know where they took the picture at and what they were thinking about it at the time.
personally i dont use twitter but i leave it on cuz it really doest take much space.
i really hope he had used the new modified files from the 27th and added the new manila message client beta because it helps it to load faster by tweaking how many messages u want to see per page.
one thing i also noticed is that magnifier and text selection is not in the rom... i add them through some cabs.
How are you removing all of the files/programs you mentioned? Do you just dump the ROM and re-cook without those items or is there another method?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: telus

kirill123 is a n00b

This cab i found on XDA gives you 15 shortcuts,BUT it doesnt add icon,only after you restart sence.

Last edited by kirill123; 11-30-2009 at 11:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

jayhernandez is just getting started

Installed EnergyROM_21877_VICTOR_27.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5_LI TE.rar

Push email wasnt working via exchange, back to 21864, Which is super stable...

Old 11-30-2009, 11:56 PM
ksj
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ksj is keeping up the good workksj is keeping up the good work
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
How are you removing all of the files/programs you mentioned? Do you just dump the ROM and re-cook without those items or is there another method?
Do a search for "htcRIE".

Last edited by ksj; 11-30-2009 at 11:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development