PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:41 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
How do we get rid of these? Are these in the program Files directory? Will this brake anything?
Hey I believe he was saying that if he make's another ROM update or version those are suggestion's of program's he could remove =p, hope i helped. and yes this is a very nice and very stable ROM but the lack of space made me flash back to mighty.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

LITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good workLITTLEMITCHY is keeping up the good work

I am on Sprint, do I need a DCD carrier cab and can I update the prl without it? Thanks for your help
Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
alright, so I want to flash to the new one. what app do I need to save user settings? contacts isn't a big deal.
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
How do we get rid of these? Are these in the program Files directory? Will this brake anything?
also want to know this

how do I get rid of all that extra gps stuff too?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah hope he is still around!!

Still finding the tachi dialer a little buggy... like 3 notification screens pop up as a call is incoming.. might have to go back to the stock dialer ROM

Other than that ROM is still running flawlessly

THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEMITCHY View Post
I am on Sprint, do I need a DCD carrier cab and can I update the prl without it? Thanks for your help
I'm on Sprint and didn't load the DCD carrier cab and everything runs fine. Use the cab below to add the profile and prl update programs back.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprint update profile & prl.cab (543.8 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:10 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post

Still finding the tachi dialer a little buggy... like 3 notification screens pop up as a call is incoming.. might have to go back to the stock dialer ROM

THANK YOU!!!
Well that i know of his still active on his touch Pro ROM threads at Xda so yeah maybe his a little busy releasing and working on there ROM's =p maybe he will make us a lite ROM soon as his making one for TP i think. NRG i love your ROM don't forget us :'[
Old 07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEMITCHY View Post
No. He included the PRL update.

Quote:

bump

also want to know this

how do I get rid of all that extra gps stuff too?

1) You can do this with Sprite Backup or Spb Backup but it is not a good idea to restore settings from previous ROMs to new ROMs.

2) You don't, he will have to remove it from the next build. If anything, you can see if you can remove .exe's from the Window's folder but since they are ROM files, you will most likely not be able to remove them, regardless of the file explorer you use.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaned197 View Post

THANK YOU!!!
Try changing the theme. It has something to do with custom themes. Im using the Rock and Republic, and that fixed that exact issue for me.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started
Question Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
No. He included the PRL update.

1) You can do this with Sprite Backup or Spb Backup but it is not a good idea to restore settings from previous ROMs to new ROMs.

2) You don't, he will have to remove it from the next build. If anything, you can see if you can remove .exe's from the Window's folder but since they are ROM files, you will most likely not be able to remove them, regardless of the file explorer you use.
Thanks!

Can I go about deleting themes / templates I won't use? (I read that frees up alot of space?)
Old 07-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks!

Can I go about deleting themes / templates I won't use? (I read that frees up alot of space?)
You can delete things out of the My Documents folder, there is a few mb worth of stuff in there. Some of it is just duplicated information that lies in the Windows folder anyway. Pick and choose what you delete.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development