PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/6/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23022,23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers

any chance you will have ezinput 2.1 on your 23025 rom?

Also, if I want the htc dialer instead of tachi, is there a cab I can install or a setting I can change or does the dialer HAVE to be cooked into the rom?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 8/6/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23022,23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers

Here's what I'm working on -

I'm basically trying to allow more of the screen for the wallpaper...
This is with a huge thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd over on xda for letting me thumb thru his neo titanium and learn what I was wanting to do, along with borrowing misc pieces of it. I'll have it up soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2302501.jpg (8.7 KB, 3207 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:24 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post

wow, are the comm mgr and contacts buttons supposed to look like that on the new sys or is that a tweak? Also, is it possible to just get rid of the analog clock (that doesn't do anything but shortcut to an alarm) to get even more wallpaper?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Its up... in the 3rd post. Not too sure on the mixing and matching - I know you can I just don't know which ones will be close enough to work.

It did that to me too last night in all my screwing around but it cleared up pretty quickly. Try changing the theme since thats the only thing I messed with when it was messed up.
Worth cooking up a new rom with this build in it? Is the latest SYS/XIP ready to go with CDMA Diamond??

What kitchen are you guys using to cook these up? I'm familiar with BuildOS, havent played with the Visual Kitchen yet.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
Worth cooking up a new rom with this build in it? Is the latest SYS/XIP ready to go with CDMA Diamond??

What kitchen are you guys using to cook these up? I'm familiar with BuildOS, havent played with the Visual Kitchen yet.

I think DRB usses buildos with calc's kitchen
Old 08-12-2009, 10:31 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
any chance you will have ezinput 2.1 on your 23025 rom?

Also, if I want the htc dialer instead of tachi, is there a cab I can install or a setting I can change or does the dialer HAVE to be cooked into the rom?
You can cab install the htc or tachi dialer if you want, I personally couldn't find the htc volume control to install with it tho. Without that the incall volume doesn't seem to work.
Quote:
wow, are the comm mgr and contacts buttons supposed to look like that on the new sys or is that a tweak? Also, is it possible to just get rid of the analog clock (that doesn't do anything but shortcut to an alarm) to get even more wallpaper?
The big buttons are part of the new sys. The X/OK button now sits down in the bottom left also instead of top right. Its weird at first but now that I'm adjusting to it I really like the change - its easier to reach 1 handed with your thumb.

And yes, the analog clock can be removed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post

I'm still running off a calku based kitchen. I'll eventually have to switch to visual kitchen I'm sure, but for now I'm trying to provide support for calku's.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 08-12-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I'm not sure what the point of those buttons are.. maybe they are movable or something? I guess since they are bigger they are more finger friendly but it looks ugo
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
You can cab install the htc or tachi dialer if you want, I personally couldn't find the htc volume control to install with it tho. Without that the incall volume doesn't seem to work.
do you have a link for the newest htc dialer cab? Ill post a thread looking for the htc volume control if I can't find it (or ask a cook who has it in their rom)

Also, how about that ezinput 2.1?

You know I actually like 2.0 more than 2.1, but 2.1 offers a choice between full and compact qwerty and I don't get why 2.0 doesn't do that, because 2.1 pisses me off that I have to hit sym then num just to get some numbers... But I would like to switch between compact and full.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
I'm not sure what the point of those buttons are.. maybe they are movable or something? I guess since they are bigger they are more finger friendly but it looks ugo

yeah they do look weird, but I'm all about finger friendliness, and that X on the bottom left is going to jack me up for a the first few days I bet, but total thumb control is a power not to be taken lightly
Old 08-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started

thats one of the reasons why i wanna switch, the okay and X are so small at the top i always end up hittin the top taskbar...

Is it worth the switch to this build SYS guys? Bout to cook me up one right now if i get the okay.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development