View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/6/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23022,23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
You can cab install the htc or tachi dialer if you want, I personally couldn't find the htc volume control to install with it tho. Without that the incall volume doesn't seem to work.
do you have a link for the newest htc dialer cab? Ill post a thread looking for the htc volume control if I can't find it (or ask a cook who has it in their rom)

Also, how about that ezinput 2.1?

You know I actually like 2.0 more than 2.1, but 2.1 offers a choice between full and compact qwerty and I don't get why 2.0 doesn't do that, because 2.1 pisses me off that I have to hit sym then num just to get some numbers... But I would like to switch between compact and full.