PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post
Another request. I've been using M Carroll's PureBlack2 theme but with 23028, it looses the SK buttons and just has the text.

I like your black theme in the first post. Is there a CAB for it. I apologize if it's already been posted. I looked but didn't see it.

Thanks again.
That was just Rock and Republic with an alienware wallpaper. Nothing special really.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:33 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Hi,

Not trying to be a nag. Do you still plan to fix 21840?

(If not, no biggie, I'll use another SYS).

tnx
Old 08-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Paragon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularParagon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I really dislike the dialer (WinMo standard I believe) use in the 23025 ROM, anyone have any suggestions for a different one that works well?

Dave
Old 08-16-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Love this ROM..still getting used to the different Titanium Today screen.

The only choice of keyboards seems to be compact qwerty or Finger Keyboard which doesn't have access to a numeric keypad which makes entering passwords with numbers a real challenge.
Any way to get a qwerty keyboard with a numeric keypad
Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Hi,

Not trying to be a nag. Do you still plan to fix 21840?

(If not, no biggie, I'll use another SYS).

tnx
I've been wanting to, but alot has been happening... I dont know if I'll be able to - sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
I really dislike the dialer (WinMo standard I believe) use in the 23025 ROM, anyone have any suggestions for a different one that works well?

Dave
I don't know of one that will work. I've heard the HTC dialers have to scroll... Anyone know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbenedetti View Post
Love this ROM..still getting used to the different Titanium Today screen.

The only choice of keyboards seems to be compact qwerty or Finger Keyboard which doesn't have access to a numeric keypad which makes entering passwords with numbers a real challenge.
Any way to get a qwerty keyboard with a numeric keypad
I'm trying to get one in there, but you do know that by holding the key for a second in fingerkeyboard it types the character on top? And also if you press shift the "EN" key turns to a "123" key. It will give you a numeric keypad.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I've been wanting to, but alot has been happening... I dont know if I'll be able to - sorry.
No worries - 21828 was pretty stable, huh?
Old 08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Is there a Tachi Dialer available for this kitchen?
Also, tried cooking TF3D into the rom, but it crashed when starting.
If possible to walk through the Right settings to make it work in the kitchen thanks.

Last edited by mshnayde; 08-16-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Smile Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post

I don't know of one that will work. I've heard the HTC dialers have to scroll... Anyone know?

I'm trying to get one in there, but you do know that by holding the key for a second in fingerkeyboard it types the character on top? And also if you press shift the "EN" key turns to a "123" key. It will give you a numeric keypad.
THanks for the reply. I knew about holding the key and it is fine for typing normal numbers but entering passwords where the number is not shown it can be a little bit of a challenge. I didn't know about the shift EN but I changed the settings so that the EN key switches to the numeric keypad no matter the shift setting.
I also had to use sipchange.cab to make the Finger Keyboard stick as the default.

Finger Keyboard is nice but overkill for my needs. A plain vanilla qwerty keyboard is all I need.

Thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Hey da_reese, love your 23025 kitchen! Is there a way to add tsowens title bar icons and keep the battery drivers? You have this in your 23025 rom file but not in the kitchen. It could also be that I'm missing something. Thanks for your help!
Old 08-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

how's the update for the 21840 coming?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development