PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FIX Titanium weather radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellfreak View Post
I got the Titanium radar to work on the Windows Default screen.
Backup your Weather settings, I made a copy and moved it to my Internal Memory.
Then unistall the Reese Titanium ** something. After unistalling this my Internet Explorer came back to the Default screen. I can now use Logmein again with PIE, as they only have a cab install that will work with PIE. I normally only run Opera as PIE screws with my internet setting on my cell carrier. But, have fixed this with a little SMS Mort script that was on Howards Forum some time ago.
I then installed the TitaniumWeather by Showaco 4.2 cab ( you can download this on XDA Developer ). Restore your weather settings and your good to go.
You can use this URL ( edited with your data ) for radar. I found it here or on XDA. Click the link then copy the address bar. PPCGeeks truncates the link.

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...IR&geoWidth=40

city=your city
state=your state two capital letters
w=width
h=height
geoWidth=the range of view.
Thank you very much for doing all that legwork. I will fix My titanium addon's cab for PIE and the radar.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21728 - Generic | All Carriers -

Hey Reese,
Just got ur latest rom for my sprint diamond. For some strange reason the youtube app doesnt work and the FM app is no where to be found. Oh btw, how is FAM town treating ya?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:54 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff View Post
Hey Reese,
Just got ur latest rom for my sprint diamond. For some strange reason the youtube app doesnt work and the FM app is no where to be found. Oh btw, how is FAM town treating ya?
I never noticed the fm radio missing until you pointed it out... I'll get that back in there. As far as youtube, is it opening up but not playing any videos? I had that issue on 21728 so I reuploaded a fixed one yesterday - 21728 v1.1 is fixed.

Edit: And I really am not liking F-town right now... it sucks for the time. I think I'm gonna be moving out of here soon.

Edit 2: FM Radio is under Multimedia on the start menu.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-04-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: SPCS

davidoff is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I never noticed the fm radio missing until you pointed it out... I'll get that back in there. As far as youtube, is it opening up but not playing any videos? I had that issue on 21728 so I reuploaded a fixed one yesterday - 21728 v1.1 is fixed.

Edit: And I really am not liking F-town right now... it sucks for the time. I think I'm gonna be moving out of here soon.

Edit 2: FM Radio is under Multimedia on the start menu.
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. With the 21728 v1.1 do I have to flash the phone again?

BTW, I lived in FMN for about two years. Coming from NYC to that place was rough.....had to do it tho cos of MAPD. Good town for school

Last edited by davidoff; 06-04-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff View Post
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. With the 21728 v1.1 do I have to flash the phone again?

BTW, I lived in FMN for about two years. Coming from NYC to that place was rough.....had to do it tho cos of MAPD. Good town for school
You will have to reflash...sorry.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Re: FIX Titanium weather radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellfreak View Post
I got the Titanium radar to work on the Windows Default screen.
Backup your Weather settings, I made a copy and moved it to my Internal Memory.
Then unistall the Reese Titanium ** something. After unistalling this my Internet Explorer came back to the Default screen. I can now use Logmein again with PIE, as they only have a cab install that will work with PIE. I normally only run Opera as PIE screws with my internet setting on my cell carrier. But, have fixed this with a little SMS Mort script that was on Howards Forum some time ago.
I then installed the TitaniumWeather by Showaco 4.2 cab ( you can download this on XDA Developer ). Restore your weather settings and your good to go.
You can use this URL ( edited with your data ) for radar. I found it here or on XDA. Click the link then copy the address bar. PPCGeeks truncates the link.

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...IR&geoWidth=40

city=your city
state=your state two capital letters
w=width
h=height
geoWidth=the range of view.
Quote:
Thank you very much for doing all that legwork. I will fix My titanium addon's cab for PIE and the radar.
As an update I've found that it has something to do with the Beyond icon set that I included in my addons. If I switch to the Spil icons defaulted my Showaco then radar works fine. I'll get it fixed...
Old 06-04-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I've got the radar fixed and Now have the Internet Explorer icon on the start menu actually opening Internet Explorer (oops) but from the sounds of it I'll have 21806 in the next day or 2 (thanks to Da_G) so I'm just gonna wait for it before I upload any updates.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
I've got the radar fixed and Now have the Internet Explorer icon on the start menu actually opening Internet Explorer (oops) but from the sounds of it I'll have 21806 in the next day or 2 (thanks to Da_G) so I'm just gonna wait for it before I upload any updates.

i like how that new system update sounds ( of all the last 4 or so systems you have provided us, i have had the worst battery life with this one. 2172
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor

any word on the changes in the build?

GG
Old 06-04-2009, 06:33 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

No clue on the new one yet... We'll see.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development