PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SL. is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyDigital View Post
thanks for the working mirror!

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

bigk05 is a n00b
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

i checked out the t9 compact qwerty. its ok, however is there a t9 phone pad similar to other t9 programs, for instance the standard t9 set up. the letter buttons in the t9 compact qwert program do not appear as the normal 1-9 and 0 format. there are two letters associated for every button here. is there a program with 3 letters associated to one button? its how ive always seen t9's format. is this clear and understandable? lol. can anyone help?

thank you
Old 05-07-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

CharlyDigital is just getting started

So I am not sure if this was an end user error or not but two old email accounts are showing up in TF3D. When I go to delete them they do not show up as an actual account. Does anyone know how to delete these two ghost envelopes showing up? Both even show old emails I had while running both 1.4 and 1.5.

Yes, I had flashed back to stock after clearing storage. Yes, I had cleaned up the internal storage as well. No, this did not happen in v1.5. I was able to set up a new account just had to rename it gmail3.

BTW this release is killer!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyDigital View Post
So I am not sure if this was an end user error or not but two old email accounts are showing up in TF3D. When I go to delete them they do not show up as an actual account. Does anyone know how to delete these two ghost envelopes showing up? Both even show old emails I had while running both 1.4 and 1.5.

Yes, I had flashed back to stock after clearing storage. Yes, I had cleaned up the internal storage as well. No, this did not happen in v1.5. I was able to set up a new account just had to rename it gmail3.

BTW this release is killer!!!!
Those are left because my rom stores email on the storage card so when you upgrade roms the old mail is not deleted. You can get rid of the ghosts by either reinputting the email accounts in pocket outlook, or to delete them, the easiest way is to plug the phone into your computer as a usb drive and delete the cemail.vol, inbox, and mail folders from the storage card.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Nice Rom. Trying to get used to the WM 6.5.
The one problem I have is with Streaming over Bluetooth.
I stream music, podcasts to my car stereo daily to and from work. With this Rom when I push the power button or turn the screen off(using Conduit Pocket player,) the audio begins cutting in and out and doesn't stop until I turn the screen back on. I haven't had this problem before on other ROMS. I tried changing bluetooth settings in Advanced Config and Diamond Tweak, as well as other tweaks found by searching, but cannot fix the problem.
Does anyone else using this ROM stream usingBluetooth, and are you having this problem? Thanks for any help!!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:34 PM
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsantos0907 View Post
Ok, I got a bug that will not let me add pictures to the people tab. I can go to regular contacts and add a photo but then it looks pixelated. Other roms have fixed this already so is there a cab to fix this? The ringtone issue where it says corrupted file is there and i also remember that there was a fix for that also. If you could find those fixes and post them that would be great. Otherwise this is a very good and fast rom.
Mine does not have a People tab in the WM 6.5 today screen. Is there a way to add this. Sorry if I missed it!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Nice Rom. Trying to get used to the WM 6.5.
The one problem I have is with Streaming over Bluetooth.
I stream music, podcasts to my car stereo daily to and from work. With this Rom when I push the power button or turn the screen off(using Conduit Pocket player,) the audio begins cutting in and out and doesn't stop until I turn the screen back on. I haven't had this problem before on other ROMS. I tried changing bluetooth settings in Advanced Config and Diamond Tweak, as well as other tweaks found by searching, but cannot fix the problem.
Does anyone else using this ROM stream usingBluetooth, and are you having this problem? Thanks for any help!!
Try increasing the processor speed on standby in settings/system/processor
Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: AT&T

pastorteacher is a n00b

i like your rom but it makes my phone way too hot for some reason...
Old 05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
VFW Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Try increasing the processor speed on standby in settings/system/processor
That fixed it, never had that app before. Thanks!!
Still don't see where to add the people/contacts tab to the WM6.5 today screen.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Evertec, I really like the ROM. One bug I have noticed is the volume buttons on the side of the phone sometimes don't work in manila. When I disable touch flo it seems to work fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development