View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:34 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsantos0907 View Post
Ok, I got a bug that will not let me add pictures to the people tab. I can go to regular contacts and add a photo but then it looks pixelated. Other roms have fixed this already so is there a cab to fix this? The ringtone issue where it says corrupted file is there and i also remember that there was a fix for that also. If you could find those fixes and post them that would be great. Otherwise this is a very good and fast rom.
Mine does not have a People tab in the WM 6.5 today screen. Is there a way to add this. Sorry if I missed it!