View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
evertec
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyDigital View Post
So I am not sure if this was an end user error or not but two old email accounts are showing up in TF3D. When I go to delete them they do not show up as an actual account. Does anyone know how to delete these two ghost envelopes showing up? Both even show old emails I had while running both 1.4 and 1.5.

Yes, I had flashed back to stock after clearing storage. Yes, I had cleaned up the internal storage as well. No, this did not happen in v1.5. I was able to set up a new account just had to rename it gmail3.

BTW this release is killer!!!!
Those are left because my rom stores email on the storage card so when you upgrade roms the old mail is not deleted. You can get rid of the ghosts by either reinputting the email accounts in pocket outlook, or to delete them, the easiest way is to plug the phone into your computer as a usb drive and delete the cemail.vol, inbox, and mail folders from the storage card.