View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Nice Rom. Trying to get used to the WM 6.5.
The one problem I have is with Streaming over Bluetooth.
I stream music, podcasts to my car stereo daily to and from work. With this Rom when I push the power button or turn the screen off(using Conduit Pocket player,) the audio begins cutting in and out and doesn't stop until I turn the screen back on. I haven't had this problem before on other ROMS. I tried changing bluetooth settings in Advanced Config and Diamond Tweak, as well as other tweaks found by searching, but cannot fix the problem.
Does anyone else using this ROM stream usingBluetooth, and are you having this problem? Thanks for any help!!