PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-24-09] JonRom Version 2.3 WM6.5 23007 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanWasHere View Post
So u won't be including 2.1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113 ? It looks really cool.
Once I get it working well I'll include it... right now I haven't been able to work out the bugs enough
Old 08-13-2009, 02:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

masterpero is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to masterpero
Re: [7-24-09] JonRom Version 2.3 WM6.5 23007 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

evertec, dont know is you read post 550 but posting again, and again sweet rom, i dont know what i did but on my weather tab, what ever city choose it always show a degree like 26 degrees no matter what city i choose for weather, is there something i can do, change or add to fix this problem, also is there any way to add the sprinttv tab, also how can i change the black background on all tabs to the sprint dark blue one, without having to do the all background tab, because i want be able to just put the wallpaper i want on the today tab but all the reset the sprint dark blue wallpaper, any suggestions. mainly need to know about the weather/

thanks
Old 08-13-2009, 02:07 AM
N00b

masterpero is a n00b

also does anybody know how to get the time from showing at the top where battery icon is, i have tried to take that setting off but it just puts the time back up there, any help?
Old 08-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
evertec, dont know is you read post 550 but posting again, and again sweet rom, i dont know what i did but on my weather tab, what ever city choose it always show a degree like 26 degrees no matter what city i choose for weather, is there something i can do, change or add to fix this problem, also is there any way to add the sprinttv tab, also how can i change the black background on all tabs to the sprint dark blue one, without having to do the all background tab, because i want be able to just put the wallpaper i want on the today tab but all the reset the sprint dark blue wallpaper, any suggestions. mainly need to know about the weather/

thanks
Did you change to Fahrenheit by pressing menu/ Fahrenheit on the weather tab? You can't add the sprint TV tab in this, but you can install Sprint TV as an app with a .cab. Not sure about changing to a blue background
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:44 PM
N00b

masterpero is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Did you change to Fahrenheit by pressing menu/ Fahrenheit on the weather tab? You can't add the sprint TV tab in this, but you can install Sprint TV as an app with a .cab. Not sure about changing to a blue background
thanks man i appreciate that, look forward to continuing using your roms, i use to be an omj guy, but he hasnt updated in awhile, glad i found a decent updated rom with, out of all i have searched, thanks again.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [8-14-09] JonRom Version 2.4 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

New version up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

etwarrio is a n00b
Re: [8-14-09] JonRom Version 2.4 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
New version up
Sweet! Flashing my first JonRom as I type...
Old 08-14-2009, 11:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

awesomeindeed is a n00b

Pretty nice ROM. The only deal breaker I have is that it will not sync my email through exchange. Contacts and calendar items come over fine, but no email, which sucks, because otherwise this is a very slick and fast ROM.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeindeed View Post
Pretty nice ROM. The only deal breaker I have is that it will not sync my email through exchange. Contacts and calendar items come over fine, but no email, which sucks, because otherwise this is a very slick and fast ROM.
Hmm, I don't use exchange for my email so I can't test that. Anyone else?
Old 08-16-2009, 04:56 AM
N00b

masterpero is a n00b

does anyone know where to find the manilla files to restore world clock look when you click on the flip clock, i installed the sprint flip clock that has the original sprint logo at the top of the screen below task bar, but again when you click on the flip clock it made it go back to the look clock & alarm look, if anyone knows what i am talking about. i attached the file with the sprint logo flip clock if anyone wants to see what i am talking about.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flip_clock with sprint logo.zip (57.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development