View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:10 AM
evertec
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-24-09] JonRom Version 2.3 WM6.5 23007 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila/Tachi dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
evertec, dont know is you read post 550 but posting again, and again sweet rom, i dont know what i did but on my weather tab, what ever city choose it always show a degree like 26 degrees no matter what city i choose for weather, is there something i can do, change or add to fix this problem, also is there any way to add the sprinttv tab, also how can i change the black background on all tabs to the sprint dark blue one, without having to do the all background tab, because i want be able to just put the wallpaper i want on the today tab but all the reset the sprint dark blue wallpaper, any suggestions. mainly need to know about the weather/

thanks
Did you change to Fahrenheit by pressing menu/ Fahrenheit on the weather tab? You can't add the sprint TV tab in this, but you can install Sprint TV as an app with a .cab. Not sure about changing to a blue background
This post has been thanked 1 times.