PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [8-14-09] JonRom Version 2.4 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
does anyone know where to find the manilla files to restore world clock look when you click on the flip clock, i installed the sprint flip clock that has the original sprint logo at the top of the screen below task bar, but again when you click on the flip clock it made it go back to the look clock & alarm look, if anyone knows what i am talking about. i attached the file with the sprint logo flip clock if anyone wants to see what i am talking about.
Copy the attached file to your \windows folder using a file explorer such as total commander or resco
Attached Files
File Type: zip 26948339_manila.zip (10.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

masterpero is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to masterpero
Re: [8-14-09] JonRom Version 2.4 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Copy the attached file to your \windows folder using a file explorer such as total commander or resco
ok thanks evertec but what i was looking for is this, the first pic i attached is what it was changed too after i added the flip clock with spring logo, the second file is what i want to change it back too, the newer version, i just need the file like the one you post but with the world clock look in pic 2, without changing the other files like my flip and sprint logo, the third file shows you what your rom today screen looks like with the flip clock with sprint logo and sprint theme i added, and also another task bar i added, hopefully you understand where i am coming from, because i am really enjoying your rom. thanks again

masterpero.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg world clock.jpg (15.8 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.7 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-17-2009, 06:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
ok thanks evertec but what i was looking for is this, the first pic i attached is what it was changed too after i added the flip clock with spring logo, the second file is what i want to change it back too, the newer version, i just need the file like the one you post but with the world clock look in pic 2, without changing the other files like my flip and sprint logo, the third file shows you what your rom today screen looks like with the flip clock with sprint logo and sprint theme i added, and also another task bar i added, hopefully you understand where i am coming from, because i am really enjoying your rom. thanks again

masterpero.
It's not possible to change back to the world clock while keeping the Sprint clock unless you know how to edit/program manila files since both the clock and the link are in that file I attached. Frankly, I'm surprised the amount of edits you've already done have worked as well as they do, since you're mixing and matching different manila versions, which often has adverse side effects.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [8-17-09] JonRom Version 2.45 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

New version up
Old 08-17-2009, 11:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

masterpero is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to masterpero

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
It's not possible to change back to the world clock while keeping the Sprint clock unless you know how to edit/program manila files since both the clock and the link are in that file I attached. Frankly, I'm surprised the amount of edits you've already done have worked as well as they do, since you're mixing and matching different manila versions, which often has adverse side effects.

well i guess the mix i used i just took a chance and it worked, new that i could always start over, thats whats done here testing and taking a chance hoping it would work, if not, hey just reflash.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [8-19-09] JonRom Version 2.5 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

new version up
Old 08-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [8-19-09] JonRom Version 2.5 WM6.5 22001 Sprint rom with Manila 2.1/Tachi dialer

hey wan try out the new rom. wats the free space left after flash?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
hey wan try out the new rom. wats the free space left after flash?
It's about 47 mb... I pulled the link temporarily because I'madding a couple more things
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

can someone please post the link for 2.5? Its not there
Thanks
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwattro76 View Post
can someone please post the link for 2.5? Its not there
Thanks
Um, read the post just above yours

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development