PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [052709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) [ROM & Kitchen]

Hey groove, just noticed something interesting. in ie, the language is spanish for google.com. Kind of cool!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:50 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey groove, just noticed something interesting. in ie, the language is spanish for google.com. Kind of cool!
That's interesting.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

An interesting issue.
Activesync has beenworking fine since I flashed gR5-21234. Today, MyPhone installed an update.
Now, when I try to sync, everything works fine, but then I get a message on my PC that says "Synchronization stopped". I can restart it manually with the sync button, but it then stops again.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:00 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
An interesting issue.
Activesync has beenworking fine since I flashed gR5-21234. Today, MyPhone installed an update.
Now, when I try to sync, everything works fine, but then I get a message on my PC that says "Synchronization stopped". I can restart it manually with the sync button, but it then stops again.
Sometimes I get sync issues that a soft-reset seems to fix. Once in a while I need to restart my computer, but I'm pretty sure it's a computer issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch diamond
Carrier: Bell

rgraham is a n00b

THanks for the great rom, i was just wondering a couple things. I am using this on Bell and i know thats not supported, but i was wondering if there were sprint specific cabs that get installed during the customization stage that i could bypass with a softreset? And if so which of the cabs in the windows folder are the sprint specific ones?

The other question has to do with the evdo data call, in past roms the data call when its idle the data icon will turn gray. But on this rom the icon stays white, and i think its causing faster then normal battery usage. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on that?

Thanks again indagroove for the rom!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:27 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgraham View Post
THanks for the great rom, i was just wondering a couple things. I am using this on Bell and i know thats not supported, but i was wondering if there were sprint specific cabs that get installed during the customization stage that i could bypass with a softreset? And if so which of the cabs in the windows folder are the sprint specific ones?

The other question has to do with the evdo data call, in past roms the data call when its idle the data icon will turn gray. But on this rom the icon stays white, and i think its causing faster then normal battery usage. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on that?

Thanks again indagroove for the rom!
The only sprint specific cab that gets installed is OMC 0.9.917.cab. You can prolly remove it by trying to reinstall it from the windows folder, and it will ask if you want to remove the previous version first. Say yes, then after it uninstalls the old version just quit.

The data icons I'm using these days are the stock 6.5 icons. It's white as it is just showing that you have an active data connection, but data is not necessarly being sent. You can watch battery monitor and see that there is not any excess battery draw because of this.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:27 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Here's a mirror to the latest kitchen:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NH9S669
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

does the wm dialer have an option to "mute" the ring? I knwo the S2A does on htc, but couldn't see it on the WM dialer (and if I remember correctly, the WM dialer works much better w/ 6.5 than the S2A htc one).
Old 05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
does the wm dialer have an option to "mute" the ring? I knwo the S2A does on htc, but couldn't see it on the WM dialer (and if I remember correctly, the WM dialer works much better w/ 6.5 than the S2A htc one).
if you receive a call without the lockscreen on using the wm6.5 dialer, you have two options, answer and ignore, ignore will mute the ring or vibrate. same thing with the lockscreen enabled accept you slide to answer or slide to ignore.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Indagroove... I'm glad everything worked out for you.

I am testing out a rom with your 21725 now. Thanks a bunch.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development