PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
must have something to do with the new os/leaked rom's then, which makes sense because this is a new app.... but I know on grooves latest rom it ko'ed it....
I have tried on groove's also and no ill effects.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I have installed or cooked every package i have posted and never had an issue with any of them.

They shut down the power at my house to do some work but when i get power back I will post two things. The new contact editor and the new mail wizard. I will also be looking for ways to bypass the current ones of those with the new ones.
Patiently waiting. I can help.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Patiently waiting. I can help.
Thanks for the offer as you might be able to help me figure this stuff out. This will probably be a good little chunk of information here.

So the email wizard is working correctly. The only way to get to it is a shortcut for now. I am looking into the lua and mode9 files to try and edit the new account option for the mail tab in TF3D. There are very very minor visual glitches but i think that is just the app. Attached below.

The contact card is semi working. To avoid the pain of reinstalling multiple cabs or flashing constantly one of the files in the post below is making the contact editor working or leaving them out disables it. The only option I get when I open contacteditor.exe is to add a new contact. I really think it needs to be ported as the images I have seen shows a slider at the bottom. But just to make things easy for me right now I just added these "extra" files to my oem to test things out. I haven't gotten to trying each file individually. I have ran a dependecy check on the exe and every dll required then one more layer past that.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=334

And as posted on the same post one of these files enable the native vibration for the keyboard. Once again did the same as above for my testing.

I hope you can help figure this out as my wife is getting quite frustrated

Thanks and looking forward to the new rom
Attached Files
File Type: rar Email Wizard.rar (175.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar PACKAGE_Topaz_Contact-Card.rar (688.7 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Well the way it is looking is for the contact editor to work fully, the new manila is needed. As shown in the text file below. This is one of the lua scripts from the new manila. I really think this is the case. Because it works fine with the new manila but doesn't with the old.
Attached Files
File Type: txt luac.txt (12.6 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Add also if anybody can help with the email wizard. How does manila call a program. i.e. On the mail tab when there are no accounts, you can click on new account and it brings up the stock email wizard. Where is that called from. I went through most lua and mode 9 files and couldn't find a reference.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Updated site with new items, updated keyboards, and dates on the files.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

sweet thanx jmz
Old 02-28-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Updated site with new items, updated keyboards, and dates on the files.
whats new with the keyboards?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

anyone notice the new htcscroll.dll mimics the iphone scroll bar graphic and animation when you reach the boundary? looks like it is a common dll to some other apps as well
Old 02-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
whats new with the keyboards?
Just updated them on my site. They were already posted in a post here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development