PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
thanks man
did it work for you?
Old 03-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I am probably going to make some enemies with this but here is a 90% completed port of Diamond2 manila. There are some bugs and it probably could be some simple fixes as I threw this together pretty quickly. Do not start asking questions at the official thread because it will not be supported. Do you want him to finish it or worry about users issues?

http://www.everythingdiamond.info
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I am probably going to make some enemies with this but here is a 90% completed port of Diamond2 manila. There are some bugs and it probably could be some simple fixes as I threw this together pretty quickly. Do not start asking questions at the official thread because it will not be supported. Do you want him to finish it or worry about users issues?

Let the sheet storm begin...
Old 03-14-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

dj_mysha is keeping up the good workdj_mysha is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Pretty exciting stuff JMZ! I've been following the XBmod thread on XDA for weeks now in anticipation. Is this little treat going to find it's way into your Juicy ROM as-is or are you going to wait for a final release?
Thanks!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_mysha View Post
Pretty exciting stuff JMZ! I've been following the XBmod thread on XDA for weeks now in anticipation. Is this little treat going to find it's way into your Juicy ROM as-is or are you going to wait for a final release?
Thanks!
Only if it is 99.9% bug free. Kinda pointless to try to make a bug free rom if you include something that has known bugs.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP H3850-->HP hx2190-->HTC Touch Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball

Quote:

a can of worms has been opened methinks... but hey, you rock JMZ!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
here is a 90% completed port of Diamond2 manila. There are some bugs and it probably could be some simple fixes as I threw this together pretty quickly.
Hmm... looks like these files dump in the Windows folder with no installer. At 90% complete that's a little scary.

I see a fresh flash in my near future.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hmm... looks like these files dump in the Windows folder with no installer. At 90% complete that's a little scary.

I see a fresh flash in my near future.
what do you mean? It is an oem folder. It needs to be cooked in.

EDIT: I could make a cab but it would be pointless as this is rather large and would cause more problems than it is worth.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:

guys please try and keep this within this thread until its officialy released, right now xboxmod is about 96% finished with it, and its looking nice.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
guys please try and keep this within this thread until its officialy released, right now xboxmod is about 96% finished with it, and its looking nice.
This was mainly to maybe take some of the stupid stuff off of his thread. Maybe people will get their "fix" and quit asking when it will be done.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development