PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
no this is for the xt9 mapping not text color
for the on screen keyboard?

---- for those who want touch response to control vibration and not the keyboard

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ezsip]
"VibrationEnabled"=dword:0

default = 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bharris25 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
ok I have tried everything. I'm on groove rom 12, and when I install the HTC_Album_TP2.cab it knocks my active synce out.... I can remove the program and we are back to square one, but for some reason active synce is says "attentions required" syncronize could not be complete.

The cab works on my phone, at least for facebook... but has anyone had these problems... I have read the whole page and there isn't much on this cab... Please help!

I did install sdkcerts.cab and I tried installing to device and internal storage...none of these combo's worked
I have the same problem but with the diamond 2 keyboard, any of the 3 keyboards install and work fine but my phone won't sync content but when I uninstall the keyboard it syncs fine.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: HD 5.2.21018.1.6.0 Rom Dump here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
With the Touch Pro2 and the Diamond2 and WM 6.5 its like heaven
except that its stops at Heavens Gate when God finds out the D3D drivers are still missing!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

hey does anyone know to fix the active synce issue yet??
Old 02-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC FUZE
Carrier: ATT

mitchh is a n00b

Ok so I'm editing a contacts phone number and the number pad comes up and it won't switch back to the qwerty keyboard...any idea what is wrong?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

MikeKnoop is just getting started

Quote:
hey does anyone know to fix the active synce issue yet??
I tried many many things, the only thing that worked was a hard reset on the phone and importing my Outlook PST file into a new one, and also running the scanpst.exe tool in the microsoft office folder.

-Mike
Old 02-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

mardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuff

Quote:
ok I have tried everything. I'm on groove rom 12, and when I install the HTC_Album_TP2.cab it knocks my active synce out.... I can remove the program and we are back to square one, but for some reason active synce is says "attentions required" syncronize could not be complete.

The cab works on my phone, at least for facebook... but has anyone had these problems... I have read the whole page and there isn't much on this cab... Please help!

I did install sdkcerts.cab and I tried installing to device and internal storage...none of these combo's worked
I'm running the new leaked Sprint Rom and I no problem with activesync after installing HTC_Album_TP2.cab, it works fine for me.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

I have installed or cooked every package i have posted and never had an issue with any of them.

They shut down the power at my house to do some work but when i get power back I will post two things. The new contact editor and the new mail wizard. I will also be looking for ways to bypass the current ones of those with the new ones.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardukeme View Post
I'm running the new leaked Sprint Rom and I no problem with activesync after installing HTC_Album_TP2.cab, it works fine for me.
must have something to do with the new os/leaked rom's then, which makes sense because this is a new app.... but I know on grooves latest rom it ko'ed it....
Old 02-28-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond, Telus TP2
Carrier: Telus

chakde is becoming a great contributor

Since not everybdy is having the sync issue, I thought I would also post that I also have this issue by installing the keyboard (Feb 26 version). If I uninstall it all goes good again. I have reverted back to Calcu keyboard cab posted in this thread for now, till a fix is found for the TP2 keyboard. This saved me a hard reset after installing and then uninstalling the TP2 keyboard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development