PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 04:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4 - Updated Jan.27

First, let me thank you for the Manila HD. Awesome work!

One small request, not sure how easy this will be for you but here it goes, is it possible to remove the Sprint logo in the top right corner in order to make it more generic?

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2009, 05:20 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

hmm it appears as though the forward button still doesn't work in the sms tab. I think I know what's up though;

Take that line adding the forward menu item back out that I said put in earlier. It adds the optoin but there is no function

<SimpleDialog Name="MessagesGizmoResponse.dialog" PackageName="HTC">
<ComponentReference Name="dialogItem" Mode9Path="HTC\simpledialog.mode9" Component="SimpleDialog" SmartComponent="true"/>
<DialogItem Name="Menu">
<DialogItem Name="New" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_NEW]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Reply" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_REPLY]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Delete" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_DELETE]]"/>
</DialogItem>
</SimpleDialog>
<SimpleDialog Name="MessagesGizmoResponse_Forward.dialog" PackageName="HTC">
<ComponentReference Name="dialogItem" Mode9Path="HTC\simpledialog.mode9" Component="SimpleDialog" SmartComponent="true"/>
<DialogItem Name="Menu">
<DialogItem Name="New" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_NEW]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Reply" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_REPLY]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Forward" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_FORWARD]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Delete" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_DELETE]]"/>
</DialogItem>
</SimpleDialog>

What we need is to change what the menu that is called by the soft key from; MessagesGizmoResponse.dialog to MessagesGizmoResponse_Forward.dialog. something in that zoom sms cab will change this, but I'm not sure what.

[edit] I'm still getting the comm manager tab freezing up some how

[edit] if I disable and then re-eanble the com manager tab with the settings rearrange menu it works again. weird.

[edit]It kept reverting to disabled so I have patched it with that manila file I posted earlier (only other thing I notice it affecting is the highlight color of the task manager.

Another small thing is that the confirm delete window on the sms tab just says "IDS_CONFIRM_DELETE" in both the title bar and the information screen

Last edited by briggs; 01-28-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: custom
Carrier: cricket

fallguy0980 is a n00b

This is going to sound newbie, and well i guess i kind of am, but will this work with the standard touch vogue?
Old 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i'm just now spying this thread and havent read thru it yet... is there support for the sprint tv tab at all?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallguy0980 View Post
This is going to sound newbie, and well i guess i kind of am, but will this work with the standard touch vogue?

Not at all that is why it is under the diamond section.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:17 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

here is an rgu with the reg entry for the weather update server
Attached Files
File Type: zip manilaweatherupdate.zip (307 Bytes, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

makis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
I've been playing around with Manila HD for a couple months, taking pieces from XDA and other pieces from themes from here... this is the result that has come out of it. This is basically tweaked for my own liking, anyone is welcome to take this and tweak it to their own. This HD Manila will also autoload.

Updated Jan 27 to version 1.4. Changes include...
Clock on Home Page now has it's background (semi-transparent)
Background on All Tabs now active
Background by default is now Black (removed my blue swirly background)
Updated Icons on Call History (thanks Briggs)
Used file 5e003d37 provided by Briggs for Email notifications
Changed color of font on HD settings.mode9 to Grey
Enabled "Sound Profiles" tab
Enabled "Comm Manager" tab

Here's a full listing of all the Tabs...

Tab 1: Home - Removed background from digital clock, changed Operator logo from image found on XDA. Transparent highlights from Juggalo Manila (awesome work).
Tab 2: People - HD Tab with the "Quick Buttons" at the bottom (one less button to press to dial, email or text). This was taken from XBmod's version 1.8.1 of Manila HD on XDA.
Tab 3: Call History - Replaced HD version with standard VGA version. This prevents the "squished" look. Updated icons.
Tab 4: Messaging - Originally I had mun_rus's Zoom+ and Zoom- on the messaging tab. I've removed these (didn't always work as expected). Replaced with standard VGA version.
Tab 5: Email - Standard VGA version.
Tab 6: Photos & Videos - Replaced the HD Version with Standard VGA version. The "pile" of photos were hidden behind the bottom curtain.
Tab 7: Music - Standard VGA version.
Tab 8: Internet - Standard VGA version.
Tab 9: Stocks - HD Tab, taken from XBmod's version 1.8.1 of Manila HD on XDA.
Tab 10: Weather - Replaced HD Tab with the Standard VGA. I didn't like the squished view of this tab. 5-day view restored as well.
Tab 11: Calendar - Was just an XML edit.
Tab 12: Settings - Includes the Manila HD "Customize Tabs" to rearrange or enable/disable tabs. Much easier than using another tool if you just want to turn on/off a tab.
Tab 13: Sound Profiles - Another XML edit
Tab 14: Comm Manager - Another XML edit
Tab 15: Programs - No changes except the semi-transparent icons (Juggalo Manila) and bumping the rows to 8 instead of the stock 6.

Credits: Juggalo for his Manila containing lots of cool semi-transparent images. XBmod over at XDA for his auto-launching program and his continued work on HD Manila. mun_rus over at XDA as well for his initial work on Manila HD. Tons of other people for providing the Tools, Tutorials, and files for which this Manila wouldn't exist without.

I'm attaching two files, one is a CAB version and the other is a OEM Package. I havn't tested the CAB version, but because of the size, its reported to take around from 8-10 minutes to install. I use the OEM since it's easier for me to just flash and let all my customizations run automated. Also with the CAB, if you already have Manila HD installed, the "Customize Tabs" on the Settings page may not pick up the new Tabs.

1. Disable Touchflo 3D in Settings->Today->Items
2. Install CAB to device (Not Internal Storage)
3. Restart when prompted

The OEM package is easier... dump it into your OEM folder of your kitchen (I use Calcu's) and select just this Package with no other Manila options (No Manila Base, No Manila Clocks, No Manila themes, etc). This OEM is all-inclusive.

Megaupload CAB version 1.4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WBMZSBF0
Megaupload OEM version 1.4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EF8JEVQ

I have seen the updates to add Landscape to this Manila on XDA by xboxmod. Here's a link to the post on XDA - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164. It uses Mortscript to determine if the device has been rotated and then executes an .EXE. I'm looking into doing it without Mortscript or assigning it to a soft-key or long-key-press. It's still in alpha, but should work with this Manila on a Diamond with no issues. Reading the thread on XDA, it sounds like there are some issues with the keyboard on Touch Pro's.

can u make of cab of that touch diamond icon u have rite below your taskbar
Old 01-28-2009, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3Dâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

For makis... Not a cab, but all you do is extract it into the Windows folder with total commander or some other file browser that isn't File Explorer, and Restart TF3D
Attached Files
File Type: zip SprintLogo.zip (1.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

makis is a n00b

thank you
Old 01-28-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

makis is a n00b

i just tried it and it didnt work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development