View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:20 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4 - Updated Jan.27

hmm it appears as though the forward button still doesn't work in the sms tab. I think I know what's up though;

Take that line adding the forward menu item back out that I said put in earlier. It adds the optoin but there is no function

<SimpleDialog Name="MessagesGizmoResponse.dialog" PackageName="HTC">
<ComponentReference Name="dialogItem" Mode9Path="HTC\simpledialog.mode9" Component="SimpleDialog" SmartComponent="true"/>
<DialogItem Name="Menu">
<DialogItem Name="New" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_NEW]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Reply" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_REPLY]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Delete" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_DELETE]]"/>
</DialogItem>
</SimpleDialog>
<SimpleDialog Name="MessagesGizmoResponse_Forward.dialog" PackageName="HTC">
<ComponentReference Name="dialogItem" Mode9Path="HTC\simpledialog.mode9" Component="SimpleDialog" SmartComponent="true"/>
<DialogItem Name="Menu">
<DialogItem Name="New" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_NEW]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Reply" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_REPLY]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Forward" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_FORWARD]]"/>
<DialogItem Name="Delete" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING_DELETE]]"/>
</DialogItem>
</SimpleDialog>

What we need is to change what the menu that is called by the soft key from; MessagesGizmoResponse.dialog to MessagesGizmoResponse_Forward.dialog. something in that zoom sms cab will change this, but I'm not sure what.

[edit] I'm still getting the comm manager tab freezing up some how

[edit] if I disable and then re-eanble the com manager tab with the settings rearrange menu it works again. weird.

[edit]It kept reverting to disabled so I have patched it with that manila file I posted earlier (only other thing I notice it affecting is the highlight color of the task manager.

Another small thing is that the confirm delete window on the sms tab just says "IDS_CONFIRM_DELETE" in both the title bar and the information screen

Last edited by briggs; 01-28-2009 at 07:27 PM.