PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.3

can i use this on telus?

Here is a manila file that will enable the comm manager tab to function if you wanna use it. (I noticed you were having problems with the font color in your write up)

The problem is that the sounds menu and the comm manager tab share a font color file, so you have to set it to gray in order to be able to view it on both backgrounds.

This other manila file, 5e003d37_manila, will make it so that when you click on the email tab it will dismiss the email alert from the top title bar but not mark your messages as read.

Lastly, these three manila files will add color coding to the call history tab. so they look like this;

Hope some of these help.

Last edited by briggs; 01-26-2009 at 09:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i assume this can be installed on the sprint touch pro stock rom, and removed by just going to add/remove programs if wanted to?!?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 PM
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=640

Found something else you might like.

Someone fixed the look of the HD weather tab so it's not scrunchy anymore.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
can i use this on telus?

Here is a manila file that will enable the comm manager tab to function if you wanna use it. (I noticed you were having problems with the font color in your write up)

The problem is that the sounds menu and the comm manager tab share a font color file, so you have to set it to gray in order to be able to view it on both backgrounds.

This other manila file, 5e003d37_manila, will make it so that when you click on the email tab it will dismiss the email alert from the top title bar but not mark your messages as read.

Lastly, these three manila files will add color coding to the call history tab. so they look like this;

Hope some of these help.
Thanks, I'll look into implementing these into my next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
I put the background in the windows directory and rest but nothing changed?

I've used the flip clock cab from here before but it screws up the ablity to minimize the clock?

I'll have to find the cab and give it a try. I've never been a fan of the flip clocks. If I did have the flip clock, I could easily implement backgroundOnAllTabs. I do have a different home tab that doesn't have the OEM Operator on it (blank TitleBar) that supports backgroundOnAllTabs with the Spring theme. Would this be better as a compromise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
i assume this can be installed on the sprint touch pro stock rom, and removed by just going to add/remove programs if wanted to?!?
Yes and No... It can be installed on a Touch Pro (however, no Landscape support). It will overwrite any of your Manila customizations that you have applied using CABs or directly applied using a theme application. If you apply this and then remove it later (through Settings->Remove Programs) you will probably be losing anything that wasn't cooked into the ROM. If your Manila is strictly as it is from when you flash a ROM, then it _probably_ will uninstall just fine.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

darylv, I installed the HD cab and it only took 8 minutes to complete.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
darylv, I installed the HD cab and it only took 8 minutes to complete.
Thanks, I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
Thanks, I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Not at all.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the background to the stock Sprint background.

Any idea how to do this?
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM
mcom

hmm I've got it up and running on my telus diamond.

Only problem is one that happens on the hd manila cab from XDA too.

Just as my weather is about to update touchflo3d crashes it must be something in my rom, or something carrier specific.

[EDIT] I just had to delete my forcast cache from the HTC appdata folder, to fix the weather tab

I also have a program called start in my task manager that is the touchflo3d exe.

EDIT: please note, I'm lame and installed this as a cab, didn't cook it in.

Last edited by briggs; 01-27-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post

I'll have to find the cab and give it a try. I've never been a fan of the flip clocks. If I did have the flip clock, I could easily implement backgroundOnAllTabs. I do have a different home tab that doesn't have the OEM Operator on it (blank TitleBar) that supports backgroundOnAllTabs with the Spring theme. Would this be better as a compromise?
Ok, I found a flip clock cab that works and does not screw up the "minimize" function. (flipclock_white.zip)

And I tried disabling TF3D and copied over that file you posted for stock backgrounds and it worked!

Thanks for all you help and great job on this!

JP
Old 01-27-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
Ok, I found a flip clock cab that works and does not screw up the "minimize" function. (flipclock_white.zip)

And I tried disabling TF3D and copied over that file you posted for stock backgrounds and it worked!

Thanks for all you help and great job on this!

JP
do you mind pointing me toward the right cab please?
thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development