View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
can i use this on telus?

Here is a manila file that will enable the comm manager tab to function if you wanna use it. (I noticed you were having problems with the font color in your write up)

The problem is that the sounds menu and the comm manager tab share a font color file, so you have to set it to gray in order to be able to view it on both backgrounds.

This other manila file, 5e003d37_manila, will make it so that when you click on the email tab it will dismiss the email alert from the top title bar but not mark your messages as read.

Lastly, these three manila files will add color coding to the call history tab. so they look like this;

Hope some of these help.
Thanks, I'll look into implementing these into my next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
I put the background in the windows directory and rest but nothing changed?

I've used the flip clock cab from here before but it screws up the ablity to minimize the clock?

I'll have to find the cab and give it a try. I've never been a fan of the flip clocks. If I did have the flip clock, I could easily implement backgroundOnAllTabs. I do have a different home tab that doesn't have the OEM Operator on it (blank TitleBar) that supports backgroundOnAllTabs with the Spring theme. Would this be better as a compromise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
i assume this can be installed on the sprint touch pro stock rom, and removed by just going to add/remove programs if wanted to?!?
Yes and No... It can be installed on a Touch Pro (however, no Landscape support). It will overwrite any of your Manila customizations that you have applied using CABs or directly applied using a theme application. If you apply this and then remove it later (through Settings->Remove Programs) you will probably be losing anything that wasn't cooked into the ROM. If your Manila is strictly as it is from when you flash a ROM, then it _probably_ will uninstall just fine.