PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bean373 is keeping up the good workbean373 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

After flashing to Sprint Stock first then to RSTG 2.7.35 the problem with the hard D-Pad buttons went away. My problem was probably related to flashing to RSTG's rom from Mighty's 4.7 rom. I guess it's best to flash to stock before flashing to another customized rom.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dioamond

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi,

You may want to check the settings in activesync. there is an advanced tab in active sync under configure server. You can see what is says under conflicts. Whether you want the device to be the primary or the the pc if that makes sense.
Thanks for the tip, but when you say "activesync" are you referring to the "sync center"? I also have WMDC, but I dont see a configure server setting anywhere on my PC, or an advanced tab. I also can't find the configure server setting on in "active sync" on my phone.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedAnewPhone View Post
Thanks for the tip, but when you say "activesync" are you referring to the "sync center"? I also have WMDC, but I dont see a configure server setting anywhere on my PC, or an advanced tab. I also can't find the configure server setting on in "active sync" on my phone.
Actually the active sync on your phone. But I also dont have windows vista since you mentioned WMDC. I will still try looking into the settings on the phone.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedAnewPhone View Post
I have a question regarding syncing my phone with outlook. For some reason when I add appointments on my phone they transfer to outlook on my pc when syncing, but they do not go the other way. When I add appointments to outlook on my pc, they do not go to my phone. Contacts will go from my pc to my phone, but not appointments. i don't get it, I'm hoping its a setting I cannot find.
thats odd, as long as u have outlook installed on PC, everything should be fine. as an alternative ppcpimbackup will back up appointments, among other things.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

I deleted the sound "you got a text message boss" can someone post that for me please..
Old 03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
I deleted the sound "you got a text message boss" can someone post that for me please..
find it ...

\windows\txtmsgbos.mm

Copy it to \my documents and rename it to a .mp3 file.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
find it ...

\windows\txtmsgbos.mm

Copy it to \my documents and rename it to a .mp3 file.
Are the mms pics going to phone memory, all of a sudden i cant download pic sent that 100k getting message saying not enough space.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

While looking around at freeware I came accross a patch that is for HTC vga phones . It is ICR-VGA patch . It is for in call recorder. Does anyone know if this patch will make the installed (2.7.35 ) in call recorder work. On my phone there is nothing that says record call in my phone menu. I would really like to get this app to work. Should i just install the app and the patch myself?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
While looking around at freeware I came accross a patch that is for HTC vga phones . It is ICR-VGA patch . It is for in call recorder. Does anyone know if this patch will make the installed (2.7.35 ) in call recorder work. On my phone there is nothing that says record call in my phone menu. I would really like to get this app to work. Should i just install the app and the patch myself?
I think I just found the source of the problem. Of course in a file I never would have suspected... I'm building to test now. But I have got it working, just have to narrow it down... That is my focus this morning, getting ICR to work again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dioamond

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b

Ok I figured out the sync issue. The appointments are on my phone, only the don't show up unless you click on the day and change the appointment status. Silly stuff. Apparently if you make an appointment and your status for that appointment is "free" which is the default, then it doesn't show up when your looking at your calender on the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development