PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Had to move us back up some, ; ) how's video player coming along?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Hey can you add this to the menu on next build --->Phone as modem? if not i am sure i can tweak it.....
Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Sprint

byzking is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to byzking Send a message via Yahoo to byzking

What would really kick *** and almost perfect your rom is if you could get the sms/mms as one package deal with smooth intgration like the groove rom... check his out.... I had been using yours up till yesterday when I tried his 6.5 w/ HD manila... I text more than anything else i do.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:01 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Had to move us back up some, ; ) how's video player coming along?
Didn't have much time yesterday, but I tried the whole W.A.V. Web Video Downloader and I like it. Now to find more time for U-Tube...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOceaN View Post
Hey can you add this to the menu on next build --->Phone as modem? if not i am sure i can tweak it.....
StartMenu-Programs-Connectivity-Internet Sharing I think is what you're after...

Right now I'm playing with an OEM_MegaPack_Games_v2.0, found some new games posted by omegamax http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=143

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch

byzking is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to byzking Send a message via Yahoo to byzking

RSTOYGUY
COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT GROOVES ROM!? If you could use the sms/mms setup he has! OMG! It would perfect your rom! When I get a text or pic it comes the same way.. It's like the angels sing... Sooo Smooth!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

Right now I'm playing with an OEM_MegaPack_Games_v2.0, found some new games posted by omegamax http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=143
Love the games (helps me get away from the grind) I know some people will argue that they don't need so many. I would like to put a word in for Chess to stay, A friend of mine just got me hooked on it. Looking forward to your to next pot of Stew. Keep it coming Chef ! P.S. I keep hearing you mention your own personal Rom, Mit I ask what your menu looks like without getting to personal ?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Love the games (helps me get away from the grind) I know some people will argue that they don't need so many. I would like to put a word in for Chess to stay, A friend of mine just got me hooked on it. Looking forward to your to next pot of Stew. Keep it coming Chef ! P.S. I keep hearing you mention your own personal Rom, Mit I ask what your menu looks like without getting to personal ?
The new game pack was what I call nag-ware so they won't be added and the current ones won't change. I think I've settled on a certain version of arcsoft, I've just got to sit down and re-customize the sounds for it.

In my personal rom I add
- Pocket Tunes
- misc registration codes
- registry settings to add my startmenu-settings-personal-owner information
- provxml to setup my e-mail accounts
- personal g-alarm settings, for those that don't wake at 6am
- my opera cookies and opera shortcuts

So I'm running exactly what you all are in the full rom. So if ever see pocket tunes on your rom, flash to something else and don't read my e-mails...
Old 03-15-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzking View Post
RSTOYGUY
COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT GROOVES ROM!? If you could use the sms/mms setup he has! OMG! It would perfect your rom! When I get a text or pic it comes the same way.. It's like the angels sing... Sooo Smooth!
Would this work in my phone with rstoyguy rom version 33 installed. My sprint picture mail wont work all the time (it comes and goes) according to advanced tech support there is a problem with all windows mobile phones ( they just fixed blackberry so now that works). It seems that the sprint site loses the ability to send anything ( including changing message from sending to sent) to my phone. Please rstoyguy replace sprint picture mail with a program that works. That is if there is such a program.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
The new game pack was what I call nag-ware so they won't be added and the current ones won't change. I think I've settled on a certain version of arcsoft, I've just got to sit down and re-customize the sounds for it.
on the version you settled on, where do you have the default settings for saved pics to? i tried to change it to internal storage instead of main storage, but it wouldnt change for me.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:

In my personal rom I add
- Pocket Tunes
- misc registration codes
- registry settings to add my startmenu-settings-personal-owner information
- provxml to setup my e-mail accounts
- personal g-alarm settings, for those that don't wake at 6am
- my opera cookies and opera shortcuts

So I'm running exactly what you all are in the full rom. So if ever see pocket tunes on your rom, flash to something else and don't read my e-mails...
Can't wait to see what you have for us, and no problem!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development