View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Love the games (helps me get away from the grind) I know some people will argue that they don't need so many. I would like to put a word in for Chess to stay, A friend of mine just got me hooked on it. Looking forward to your to next pot of Stew. Keep it coming Chef ! P.S. I keep hearing you mention your own personal Rom, Mit I ask what your menu looks like without getting to personal ?
The new game pack was what I call nag-ware so they won't be added and the current ones won't change. I think I've settled on a certain version of arcsoft, I've just got to sit down and re-customize the sounds for it.

In my personal rom I add
- Pocket Tunes
- misc registration codes
- registry settings to add my startmenu-settings-personal-owner information
- provxml to setup my e-mail accounts
- personal g-alarm settings, for those that don't wake at 6am
- my opera cookies and opera shortcuts

So I'm running exactly what you all are in the full rom. So if ever see pocket tunes on your rom, flash to something else and don't read my e-mails...