PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

And today I'll be playing with arcsoft to see if it works better than sprint's picmail...
how you like? what version you using?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Ok, new rom is great. no problems as far as I can see. All programs are working. the only thing that is weird is the task manager "X" button doesn't allow you to keep programs open. I changed it but it doesnt work. Not a big deal though. I just hit the home key to get out of a program. Also regarding the tf tweaks. I see some of them are checked but others are not. I checked most of them now. Not sure if it makes a difference but we shall see. Thanks again.

edit. one more thing, the tweaks you have listed in the other thread, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60911
Are they the already included in this rom or should we install these as well? thanks.

Last edited by Riley; 03-13-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
how you like? what version you using?
v 5.0.68.24 with the mortscript option that allows it to show up in the threaded messaging. I like it so far, but while sending/receiving I can't access tmail and my other accounts. I'll refine it later, I don't plan on any more release's for a PPC year or so. (1-2 weeks) Unless a bug come up.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Ok, new rom is great. no problems as far as I can see. All programs are working. the only thing that is weird is the task manager "X" button doesn't allow you to keep programs open. I changed it but it doesnt work. Not a big deal though. I just hit the home key to get out of a program. Also regarding the tf tweaks. I see some of them are checked but others are not. I checked most of them now. Not sure if it makes a difference but we shall see. Thanks again.
This is primarily controled by quickmenu. Start-quickmenu-options... Then there on the first screen, "x-button of screen:" dropdown box...
The tweaks are there for now and not yet customized. But they do work. When you highlight one in the top box, scroll through the bottom box and see what the On/Off settings are. I'm open to suggestions here as to what to include.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

rstoyguy,

i am soo happy to finally be joining you and all the other dev's on the diamond front (i am a bit to late for JD and others who are now on TP =P ).. i am curious, are the tweaks listed on your thread here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60911 already included in your roms?

thanks,

jeiyuu

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 03-13-2009, 01:51 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
rstoyguy,

i am soo happy to finally be joining you and all the other dev's on the diamond front (i am a bit to late for JD and others who are now on TP =P ).. i am curious, are the tweaks listed on your thread here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60911 already included in your roms?

thanks,

jeiyuu
Those are already included in the 1.7.33xx rom's. Those listed can be found functioning in the StartMenu-System-Diamond TF3D Config then the "Tweaks" tab. It's very cool that's its working. I just need some cool-semi-practical-tweaks for it. It's a little quicker than going through a registry editor.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

I noticed that my videos (ones I sent over from my computer, and have in the picture/video file, approximately 30 videos ) only play in the upright mode. Is there any way to play them in the landscape/full screen mode?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:34 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
I noticed that my videos (ones I sent over from my computer, and have in the picture/video file, approximately 30 videos ) only play in the upright mode. Is there any way to play them in the landscape/full screen mode?
Which player are you using and what type of video's are you playing?
Old 03-13-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

Whatever is in your rom version update 33. All I do is go to videos and play them. I have no idea what player is doing it. whatever you put in is what i'm using. Also many thanks for all you are doing. btw sprint picture mail sucks.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:46 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
Whatever is in your rom version update 33. All I do is go to videos and play them. I have no idea what player is doing it. whatever you put in is what i'm using. Also many thanks for all you are doing. btw sprint picture mail sucks.
what is the extension of the video file your playing? Or could you upload a sample somewhere that I could download and test?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development