View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 11:37 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Ok, new rom is great. no problems as far as I can see. All programs are working. the only thing that is weird is the task manager "X" button doesn't allow you to keep programs open. I changed it but it doesnt work. Not a big deal though. I just hit the home key to get out of a program. Also regarding the tf tweaks. I see some of them are checked but others are not. I checked most of them now. Not sure if it makes a difference but we shall see. Thanks again.
This is primarily controled by quickmenu. Start-quickmenu-options... Then there on the first screen, "x-button of screen:" dropdown box...
The tweaks are there for now and not yet customized. But they do work. When you highlight one in the top box, scroll through the bottom box and see what the On/Off settings are. I'm open to suggestions here as to what to include.

This post has been thanked 1 times.